View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 pm

As of today, Frozenhelfire has reopened applications for players to donate to receive a custom skin. As is custom, a donation of 20 dollars is required to receive a custom skin. If you're interested, please post in this thread in the format below.

Battle.net name ______
Model name _______
Model colour_________
Special Effect ______ *only one per skin
Special Effect for blink ______ *only one per skin

No custom models or animations will be considered. Native warcraft 3 models and animations only.

DO NOT SEND DONATIONS WITHOUT FIRST POSTING IN THIS THREAD OR SPEAKING WITH FROZENHELFIRE ON A PERSONAL BASIS. When you send your donation, include the information above in the paypal comment section so he knows who it's from. Payments received that lack identifying information make his job much harder, and delay inclusion of your skin into the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Will there be a refund if the map is never fully released?

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : eMi_Vpk[PaiN]

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm

that what im taking too is there gonna be refund.the map not even fully complete.I will see until then i hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fhf
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : frozenhelfire

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Don't donate until you're happy with the map. When I originally re-opened skins I thought I'd be able to finish the map within the month. I was wrong and it was mostly my fault. I could be wrong again. Originally I planned to refund people and close the book on this map, but I'm graduating a lot later than planned because of some silly circumstances so the refund isn't an option. Skins are only reopened now because I was asked to do it.

Profile pic/avatar is after El Mirador survived opaca's "onslaught" and healed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proprovamp
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : proprovamp

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Might wanna list down those taken character, or will there be duplicate models?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waterfire
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : waterfire the_dekus_nut

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:17 am

As of today, Frozenhelfire has reopened applications for players to donate to receive a custom skin. As is custom, a donation of 20 dollars is required to receive a custom skin. If you're interested, please post in this thread in the format below.

Battle.net name. Waterfire
Model name.  Illiden stormrage demon hunter with horns
Model color. dark blue
Special Effect. immolation *only one per skin
Special Effect for blink. lightning *only one per skin

The paypal donation should be sent nanook889@gmail.com

No custom models or animations will be considered. Native warcraft 3 models and animations only.

O NOT SEND DONATIONS WITHOUT FIRST POSTING IN THIS THREAD OR SPEAKING WITH FROZENHELFIRE ON A PERSONAL BASIS. When you send your donation, include the information above in the paypal comment section so he knows who it's from. Payments received that lack identifying information make his job much harder, and delay inclusion of your skin into the map

Last edited by waterfire on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:08 pm

$20 seems a little steep considering you can buy war3 for $4.99, Far cry 3 on steam for $7.29 etc. etc. What justifies the pricing ?

Just wanna know what ill be spending my money on tbh.

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:41 pm

For only $20 USD you get a skin that gives you no ingame benefits in a custom game of a dying game! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Dub wrote:
For only $20 USD you get a skin that gives you no ingame benefits in a custom game of a dying game! Laughing

Wow, look at that. Dubghall came into a thread and contributed nothing. If somebody feels like 20$ is excessive, they can choose to not pay it and nobody will care.

The price isn't going to be adjusted because everyone who already paid 20 dollars would complain that it isn't fair and would demand refunds.

The only reason this got reopened in the first place was because somebody specifically asked if they could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 pm

its a donation. feel free to donate any amount you feel like. and you cant really expect a refund from a donation anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 am

Because people definitely "donate" to get a breast cancer armband or something of the sort...right? Smile. I don't really care if people want to pay for skins, that's fine, but lets not call it a donation lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 am

I suggest you change Opaca's skin to a frenchman...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 am

If that happened my vampire would look really cool, frenchman squad attack!

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 am

Dub wrote:
I don't really care if people want to pay for skins, that's fine, but lets not call it a donation lol

It's called a donation because that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endivius
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Endivius

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 am

I would like to see what skins have been taken as I'm sure not everyone remembers or I knows what all has been done already, this should help.
Also, is there any possibility of having skins put into the 1.5 version as an interim for the community until the next version is completed?

I suspect more people would be interested if they could get something as an Interim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:44 pm

could we stil get the skin after the game really publish or do we have to do it b4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:49 pm

It has to be done before the map is released, emi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm

ahh i see then i wont get it then since im not even sure if this gonna be a 100% release map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waterfire
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : waterfire the_dekus_nut

PostSubject: waterfired skin   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 am

;D

Last edited by waterfire on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm

waterfire wrote:

Battle.net name. WaterfireD
Model name. death knight
Model color. white
Special Effect.  unholy aura  *only one per skin
Special Effect for blink. infernal *only one per skin

The paypal donation should be sent nanook889@gmail.com

DO NOT SEND DONATIONS WITHOUT FIRST POSTING IN THIS THREAD OR SPEAKING WITH FROZENHELFIRE ON A PERSONAL BASIS. When you send your donation, include the information above in the paypal comment section so he knows who it's from. Payments received that lack identifying information make his job much harder, and delay inclusion of your skin into the map

death knight model is already taken. what do you mean "infernal" as an effect? do you mean infernal spawn animation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McGregger
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : eViL_bReAd

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:04 pm

There should be a list of currently taken skins so that there will be less confusion and hassle when choosing a skin, just an idea it would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 pm

I would suggest implementing the skins from 1.505 to 1.500f also, considering we dont know if the map is a 100% open. Correct me if im wrong but it isnt hard to send the new 1.500f file with the skins in it to any of the root admins. This would also get more applications because some people, as with myself, are not too interested in the beta version and would way rather have a skin in the current 1.500f version. it would also deduct the need to refund players because they get it in 1.500f no matter what. just an insight.

Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:23 am

Ritalin wrote:
I would suggest implementing the skins from 1.505 to 1.500f also, considering we dont know if the map is a 100% open. Correct me if im wrong but it isnt hard to send the new 1.500f file with the skins in it to any of the root admins. This would also get more applications because some people, as with myself, are not too interested in the beta version and would way rather have a skin in the current 1.500f version. it would also deduct the need to refund players because they get it in 1.500f no matter what. just an insight.
You do realize that 1.500f map is no longer supported and once the new map is released it will be obsolete.

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 am

oh shit did not realize that

Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 am

Triton144 wrote:
Ritalin wrote:
You do realize that 1.500f map is no longer supported and once the new map is released it will be obsolete.
I think he means for the mean time, while 505 is getting fixed for released. I do agree, it would be cool to spend like (what I would assume to be 5 mins of work?) to transfer the skins into 500 and keep us a bit happier for the time being.. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications   

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Beast Beta Skin Applications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next