View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V-Cold
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : voodoocold

PostSubject: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 am

1.ProProVamp  (realm us East)

2 I know it isn't written on the rule page but some admins, have warned me with joining then leaving a game instantly could cause a ban.

Scenario: Saw ProProVamp joining and leaving the game it started a couple of times.. (like he was waiting for someone), When the game started
2 of the humans left.. Ppv left afterwards ( he claimed DC) but i confronted and told that it didn't look like a DC  his reply to me was
"stop trolling nigger"  When i asked Who he told it to, he replied "u, Nigger"  I don't think a admin should be uttering with racial slurs as "nigger" or any other kind of discrimination,

Game Vampirism beast vbl #122.. He was Human, He instatnly joined the other game hosted Vampirism beast vbl #123 And went NoS with Knazgul

My main issue to this whole is that he called me "nigger" although i'm not black, he shouldn't be saying these kind of words with being a admin

http://prntscr.com/1h8zsz   no reply was saved for #122 only the imagien when he said those words in game #123
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

proprovamp has a bad attitude, I have no idea why he's an admin

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

I agree opaca i don't think he's fit for the admin part. Nobody who can just randomly splurr out stuff like that are fit for the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proprovamp
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : proprovamp

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

V-Cold wrote:

2 I know it isn't written on the rule page but some admins, have warned me with joining then leaving a game instantly could cause a ban.

Scenario: Saw ProProVamp joining and leaving the game it started a couple of times.. (like he was waiting for someone), When the game started
2 of the humans left.. Ppv left afterwards ( he claimed DC) but i confronted and told that it didn't look like a DC  his reply to me was
"stop trolling nigger"  When i asked Who he told it to, he replied "u, Nigger"  I don't think a admin should be uttering with racial slurs as "nigger" or any other kind of discrimination,

Game Vampirism beast vbl #122.. He was Human, He instatnly joined the other game hosted Vampirism beast vbl #123 And went NoS with Knazgul

My main issue to this whole is that he called me "nigger" although i'm not black, he shouldn't be saying these kind of words with being a admin

http://prntscr.com/1h8zsz   no reply was saved for #122 only the imagien when he said those words in game #123

Listen up nigger, I got dc-ed when im in lobby, when i got in the second time i got dc-ed again, why do u think i need to join n leave if im waiting for some one? I could just autostart 13? Couple times? Ask root to check the log if i did more than twice?

Again nigger, whats wrong with my net disconnecting twice when im in the lobby?

If you mean game #122, thats because one of the nosf got desync before vamp spawn. so i left right away and joined in #123 to vamp with knaz, whats wrong with that? You expect me to stay playing without both the vampires?.

You can download the replay for game #122 here http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/5823/

Screenshot attached incase you're lazy. Falcamen was one of the nosf.

Last edited by proprovamp on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proprovamp
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : proprovamp

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm

opaca wrote:
proprovamp has a bad attitude, I have no idea why he's an admin
fanboys are always fanboys.
Trash like you should be kicked out of vbu, you're dragging this big name to the lowest trash level.

I'm hoping to see more trash talk on this thread when i wake up in the morning, ya'll just gotta try harder. Good night guys! Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V-Cold
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:05 pm

proprovamp wrote:
V-Cold wrote:

Listen up nigger, I got dc-ed when im in lobby, when i got in the second time i got dc-ed again, why do u think i need to join n leave if im waiting for some one? I could just autostart 13? Couple times? Ask root to check the log if i did more than twice?

Again nigger, whats wrong with my net disconnecting twice when im in the lobby?

If you mean game #122, thats because one of the nosf got desync before vamp spawn. so i left right away and joined in #123 to vamp with knaz, whats wrong with that? You expect me to stay playing without both the vampires?.

You can download the replay for game #122 here http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/5823/

Screenshot attached incase you're lazy. Falcamen was one of the nosf.

I've already said what i wanted. Another admin will look into the video's and pictures,

And how you talk to other player's and using racial insults towards other people should be enough to have you removed from admin seat and banned atleast for a week for this. (that's what i hope!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] ProProVamp   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Ban Denied topic closed

He did nothing legally wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content