Share | 

[Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcusAurelius
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : BearTrap

PostSubject: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Dubghall on all realms.  
Dubhghall was caught maphacking by Mark-Frozenhelfire. Considering that Dubghall is a well known person, I don't believe that there should be any favoritism or exemption from rules involved here. He's clearly breaking the rules by maphacking.

"9. Use of a hack of any kind in the game by any player is forbidden."

Any of you can confirm it with Mark or people who were in a call with him at the time that Dubghall was caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Seeing that there is no evidence here nothing will be done until some is posted. I will leave the thread here and unlocked for the remainder of the day if you care to post some. And do not reply with "fhf caught him" if he did then YOU go to him and get the evidence and post it here, it is your ban request. Any off topic posts will be deleted from here. ~Triton
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm

If you spam again opaca you will be banned from the forum.

Last edited by Triton144 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm

No posting here unless you have evidence to add for against this ban request.

Deleting everything off topic.

Player: opaca was banned for 1 day for spamming

Last edited by Triton144 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarcusAurelius
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Triton, according to Mark over skype he actually brought this up to you already. Are you going to tell me that he hasn't said anything to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:35 pm

He told me he thought Dub was hacking, but he didn't tell me why. And I watched the replay quickly after that and didn't see anything as far super obvious mhing so I let it go. I can't do anything without evidence, people call people maphackers all day. But if you show me where to look or give me whatever evidence you two may have I will look at it.

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh shit this thread actually exists LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azure
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : AzureDivinity

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Don't bother wasting your time BearTrap. Even if there is evidence it's highly unlikely that anything's going to happen.

Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Rather strange that MarcusAurelius and Azure have the same ip? Haha

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : AzureDivinity

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Not strange when the guy's right next to you is it? I made a wager that nothing would happen and he made a wager that something would.

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Azure wrote:
Not strange when the guy's right next to you is it? I made a wager that nothing would happen and he made a wager that something would.
^ A wager where I ended up having to pay for this guy's lunch -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Well either way nothing will happen if you don't show me something to prove he maphacks.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 pm

umm triton144 in the new version mark was vamping with him and he stated why didnt you get ww first skill. that means he could see marks skills and only way you can do that is mhing. now if you actually cared you would know which game that was and go back and watch his player perspective or even look at what he typed. but yes he was caught mhing and like we said nothing would be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

i believe it was in the game 14 or 13 in the new version at the very begining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 pm

sregg wrote:
umm triton144 in the new version mark was vamping with him and he stated why didnt you get ww first skill. that means he could see marks skills and only way you can do that is mhing. now if you actually cared you would know which game that was and go back and watch his player perspective or even look at what he typed. but yes he was caught mhing and like we said nothing would be done.

this is what was said:

1:07 [Allies] Dubhghall: why no ww
1:08 [Allies] ragnar_: -claim
1:09 [Allies] Dubhghall: at start?
1:16 [Allies] SSJ9001Aizen: because maphackers are faggots

I took that to mean why can we not train the ww skill at the start of the game? (As far as I remember you cannot train it at the start.) Not that he looked at fhf and said why didn't you get it.  Correct me if I'm wrong. Remember this is only like 10 secs after they spawn, why would dub say to fhf why didn't you get ww if he himself could not have trained it?

And ragnar I warned opaca 3 times and he posted that stupid cat here 3 times (and I deleted it twice) then I banned him.
Back to top Go down
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

It's cause we don't need troll posts in the middle of a ban request that's why we lock them as soon as they are resolved. And I just disproved your "Dub is a mher theory" if you still think he does get me evidence, until then please refrain from calling him a mher. This protection you speak of is called following the rules.
Back to top Go down
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

I just checked the current beta version, and the nosf must be level 5 to research wind walk. I then watched the replay, at the time that Dubhghall asked Frozen the question, they were both level 3 nosferatus. Dubhghall it would seem was simply asking the mapmaker why the change in when the ability could be accessed (in 1.5 it is available from spawn) and no map hack was involved. Nice to know that even Fhf can erroneously jump to conclusions occasionally. (Though I DO agree with his assessment of maphackers.)

Case closed. Flame fest unwarranted. Ban requested denied.Smile

EDIT:  Just so we are clear, I have gone through this thread and deleted the posts that were obviously off topic/deliberate attempts to flame.

EDIT2: The ban request for Azure that I approved earlier today made me realize that we were remiss in not posting the replay that all of this controversy is swirling around. I am correcting that now... (http://speedy.sh/pnjBX/dubh-not-mh.w3g). You will find that what we have posted above is accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Dubghall Ban Request- Maphacker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1