View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Ass kissers.   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:17 am

I fucking hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate people that lick the asses of admins and shamans. Its like grow some balls and play the game. You dont need to be best friends with an admin, you just need to follow the rules.

Oh and when people use real life soldiers in there avatars. Get out the basement!?!

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Rok, fel, tzz, sem

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 am

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:50 am

AKA praed

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 am

Somebody get this kid some medical help. He needs a WAAAAAAAAA-mbulance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Is that Day[9] ?

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Do i win the make sir mad contest?

V-Cold
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : voodoocold

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Tbh i hate anyone who abuses their power. and there's no need to ass kiss couse as fast they earn it they can lose it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : eMi_Vpk[PaiN]

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Tbh is what again and I don't really think that admin really does abuse there power but only the newest maybe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:36 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Tbh is what again and I don't really think that admin really does abuse there power but only the newest maybe
Tbh = To be honest.
btw emi where are you from? jw lol! 

Praed
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Praed

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 am

Hey opaca go fuck your self

Have a nice day ]=-)

Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:16 am

Battle.net Name: Praed
you maek me blush like that praed-san >____<<<<<

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : shrinem

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

so embarassing opaca channn kawaiiii >______________<

my tumblr follow me and msg me who u are and ill follow back ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comelate
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : shrinem

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 am

HEY I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU MAN,I LEFT MY JOB AT THE POTATO FACTORY, BROKE UP WITH MY GF AND AFTER 5 MONTHS I WENT FROM BRONZE V TO BRONZE IV DONT COPY AND PASTE THIS

my tumblr follow me and msg me who u are and ill follow back ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 am

My name is Robin Alan Thicke. If you are reading this message, I am likely dead. Murdered by Miley Cyrus. You see, Miley is the head of a criminal organization of child actors breaking their childhood image. This weekend she forced me to perform with her on stage at the VMAs. I can only imagine the pain she put my wife and family through. Copy and paste this 3 times or Miley will come to your house and twerk on you.

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : CostCoin

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 am

My name is Robin Alan Thicke. If you are reading this message, I am likely dead. Murdered by Miley Cyrus. You see, Miley is the head of a criminal organization of child actors breaking their childhood image. This weekend she forced me to perform with her on stage at the VMAs. I can only imagine the pain she put my wife and family through. Copy and paste this 3 times or Miley will come to your house and twerk on you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 pm

sad because I do the opposite and i get shunned. but everyone who kisses ass is still beloved by the community. so you sir are advising people to be hated. beautiful O and opaca dont talk shit about praed hes like the retard and the queer in the group of vb. if kerry told him to suck his dick while he beat his woman he would do it to keep a spot in vbl. thats loyal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
sad because I do the opposite and i get shunned. but everyone who kisses ass is still beloved by the community. so you sir are advising people to be hated. beautiful O and opaca dont talk shit about praed hes like the retard and the queer in the group of vb. if kerry told him to suck his dick while he beat his woman he would do it to keep a spot in vbl. thats loyal
Well, if being shunned because you have a stronger backbone and ideals than the people that lick assholes to get merit is a bad thing, id like to know whats good.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 pm

well to them ass kissing is the best way. its all about power. the people who have little power express that with the pubs, the people with more power express on those people and pubs, and so on and so forth. its a power trip and i like to be outside that and just laugh at everyone and enjoy myself rather than taking shit serious considering games are for fun not boosting an ego. I understand im a terrible person to commies because i have different beliefs on this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 pm

we got Kerry(Hitler) Dawn(gestapo) then there Nazi army backing them. now Hitler rules but the gestapo enforces his rule by punishment. then they have there Nazi army backing them regardless of how wrong. the concentration camp would be a ban by them i guess. now I like to consider myself America. I believe in equality and say no punishment for doing something fun. They dont believe in that so they try to get rid of me. This is the best way to explain it for you brah.

Last edited by sregginetahi_ on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:51 pm

can I consider myself Brazil and huehuehue while you fight each other?

Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:41 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
we got Kerry(Hitler) Dawn(gestapo) then there Nazi army backing them. now Hitler rules but the gestapo enforces his rule by punishment. then they have there Nazi army backing them regardless of how wrong. the concentration camp would be a ban by them i guess. now I like to consider myself America. I believe in equality and say no punishment for doing something fun. They dont believe in that so they try to get rid of me. This is the best way to explain it for you brah.
You'd already have been tried by your peers and put down by lethal injection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 am

triton wtf are you talking about. its not a trial by peers its kerry and dawn making the decisions. your comment really doesnt make any since at all if you read the prior posts.
Another thing is how can you have a trial without being able to defend yourself, (I wasn't there for this). this is Nazi land up in this community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Resirence

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 am

America is build up on law that governs the country. So let me correlate the American law to VBL rules. What happens when you break laws in the United States, "Even if its fun". You can answer that for yourself. Same goes for VBL rules. You are having a deep misconception on what America's meaning of equality and freedom. Use google to search that gives great explanation.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:42 pm

ok resirence this is nothing like Americas law considering the people who make the laws in america know and understand why they are there in the 1st place. this is the opposite in vbl. also there is a innocent until proven guilty in Americas system. that is the opposite with me. also there is something called hear say where one person says somthing and you cant just believe there words. they need proof beyond a reasonable doubt when I have been banned for hear say.  now there are many other flaws to your argument but like i stated your system is 100% like Nazi Germany and only 20% like Americas. your mixing words in your favor when all your spewing is false information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Resirence

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Official Original Rules thats been there for so many years: http://vampirismbeast.org/index.php?/topic/1430-clan-vbl-gaming-rules/

You joined and know that rule yourself back then. I don't know what happened since I was away, the sole decision is on the leaders of the clan. They make the calls.

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   

Back to top Go down

Ass kissers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Ranting-
Jump to: