Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Ass kissers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:28 pm

ok resirence 1. your picture looks like your sucking a cock. besides that the rules shouldnt be in place and the Dawn(gestapo) is enforcing them and doesn't have an argument as to why, because she doesn't understand the game to well. Its Nazi land like I said before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Bro you need to come up with something better than that. If you gonna attack with words, at least state something thats believable. If she wants to enforce it so be it. Who are you to decide otherwise. You're not even in the clan. You're just a player in the game. Be an adult, grow up, and move on. There is nothing more to it. If it is taking this long for you to realize, what I stated in the other posts is correct. Mentality of a kid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:40 pm

haha resirence you just proved my point and that you are wrong. In americas system you cant make laws unless you can explain the reason it is there. In Nazi Germany that is not the case. you just proved me right and you wrong congrats brah. shows how stupid you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 pm

"Im so angry justin" "You win" that what you want to hear correct?

Funny thing I kept my response short because it's quite pointless to explain to you. I see why you are banned. Bye. Have fun trolling on the forum because that is all you have and can do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:48 pm

actually I can play anytime I want. I enjoy how you want to play the victim seems like you sucked on your mom-mas titties 2 long. maybe when you become a big boy, and put your big boy pants on you will learn to become accountable for your actions and not cry so people take your side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Someone in this thread is mad. It isn't me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:55 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
haha resirence you just proved my point and that you are wrong. In americas system you cant make laws unless you can explain the reason it is there. In Nazi Germany that is not the case. you  just proved me right and you wrong congrats brah. shows how stupid you are.
LOL

current day america is so shit. any person with money and connections can easily pass any law he wants. whether it be for his own benefit, or for the benefit of others.

NSA is the perfect example of that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:08 pm

czydude wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
haha resirence you just proved my point and that you are wrong. In americas system you cant make laws unless you can explain the reason it is there. In Nazi Germany that is not the case. you  just proved me right and you wrong congrats brah. shows how stupid you are.
LOL

current day america is so shit. any person with money and connections can easily pass any law he wants. whether it be for his own benefit, or for the benefit of others.

NSA is the perfect example of that shit.
Czy just made this shit get real.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

no czy thats called lobbyists, that is for legislation over businesses and there regulations. The criminal justice system is different all together. The NSA has no say in the criminal justice system and only a part in certain regulations. If you wanted to argue your case you shoulda done the patriot act above all others. Ha nice try though. Cant expect much from this community anymore. Lost all hope of that after emo.donky actually said the vamps cant do anything unless the humans allow them to yet the game is fair. With that logic cant really expect much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:29 pm

when people cant even defend there case better than the person there arguing they should prob kill themselves because there a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:12 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
triton wtf are you talking about. its not a trial by peers its kerry and dawn making the decisions. your comment really doesnt make any since at all if you read the prior posts.
Another thing is how can you have a trial without being able to defend yourself, (I wasn't there for this). this is Nazi land up in this community.
I was joking around... Plus you got unbanned and then got rebanned for the same things like 1000 times. Nothing more I can do I tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Dub
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : Dubhghall
Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Justin you should look up the concept of private property, which is inherently funny because you live in Texas I might add. Kerry rents the bot and is therefore entitled to what he wants to do with it assuming that he doesn't break the ToS with the bot hosting company, playing on the bot is a privilege and not a right. Your privilege has been revoked (stay mad).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Dub then you would agree Nazi land (vbl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : Dubhghall
Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:59 pm

No it's "take responsibility for your actions land".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

read prior posts you agreed that its Nazi land retard. learn to read brah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

i thought the US was "pay off the popo and youre set" land
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

ha your dumb if anything it would be pay for a good attorney just stop talking czy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman


Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)
Posts : 256
Join date : 2013-05-21
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
maybe when you become a big boy, and put your big boy pants on you will learn to become accountable for your actions and not cry so people take your side.
Some how, this seems to apply more to you than to Resirence.  I believe there is a three strike rule in effect in your judicial system.  There have been at least that many times that you have been banned based on your activities in games (replays were reviewed by admins).  There have been at least that many times that you have been "paroled" after promising that you would play the games fairly and observe the rules.  There have now been more times than 3 that you have broken your word and wrecked game after game (through use of hacks, blatant cheating, glitching, ad nauseum...)  It would seem that your treatment at the hands of VBL admins is more generous than you would get in your own sacred legal system.  The only person crying about the banning of your accounts is you.  That should tell you something.

And by the way.... this thread is in "ranting" for a reason.  Sir. is being sarcastic ... you do not seem to get that nothing he says here is serious.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 pm

dawn you do realize the three strikes rule isn't actually in effect. this is because it does not work so the prosecuter, judge, and defendant work out a deal that is better for all of them. so your using a flaud argument but I do commend you even though you live in Canada you still seem to bring up better information than the rest of them. But its still wrong.


Last edited by sregginetahi_ on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

wow resirence's signature looks like a dude sucking dick

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Dawn this applys to all of you don't argue with me about the CJ system because ive got like 10 CJ books right next to me because I am studying CJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Why all the beef?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm

and now the US gov't gonna shut down cuz theyre short on cash.

either that, or obamacare really got the senate and the repubs rattled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Obamacare is basically the NHS right?

Dont get why its such a big deal for free health care over there xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 pm

sir. thats another retarded post. obamacare will make the problem worse. im going to make this where you can understand as easy as possible. now, the problem with healthcare is the cost, to fix that you get rid of the suits. this can be done by a free market. with obamacare it doesn't fix the problem at all but taxes are raised. here is a video also for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uPdkhMVdMQ
please watch that to help you better understand what is wrong with obamacare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   

Back to top Go down
 
Ass kissers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Ranting-
Jump to: