Ass kissers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 pm

basicly anything the government does is bad for the people and only good for the high upper class, considering there the 1s making the regulations. Government = bad. end of story no matter what. if you don't agree then you are a complete retard. if you want safety and security, go to prison you get both. and those can be run in a private sector and not by government, for those who want to argue with me on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KD-VII
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : KD-VII

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Justin are you tea partyin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
basicly anything the government does is bad for the people and only good for the high upper class, considering there the 1s making the regulations. Government = bad. end of story no matter what. if you don't agree then you are a complete retard. if you want safety and security, go to prison you get both. and those can be run in a private sector and not by government, for those who want to argue with me on that.
the US government needs all of its members purged and reset so that fresh new people with proper ideals and good common sense can run the country. that, and a complete overhaul of the current government system to iron out all of the flaws to prevent what's happening today from ever happening again.

but that will probably never happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakestevenson
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Rok, fel, tzz, sem

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Communism ftw, #Stalin 2016

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 am

czydude wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
the US government needs all of its members purged and reset so that fresh new people with proper ideals and good common sense can run the country. that, and a complete overhaul of the current government system to iron out all of the flaws to prevent what's happening today from ever happening again.

but that will probably never happen.
Not at all Our government was broken down into 3 systems or the checks and balances, there is also a right to filibuster and many other things. the government was never intended to have any power in the first place. It only overlooked international commerce, interstate commerce and military. these are still the only things the government should be there for. States can do its own regulations which is how it was intended. While the supreme court is supposed to keep the states in check as well. since we have a 2 party system now it was the start of the downfall of america. Benjamin Franklin was the 1st to realize that and he tried to destroy it by running 3rd party and destroying that system. It failed but now with this system, if the republicans get power in the branches they can pass what laws they choose, same with the democrats. and since Abe Lincoln and the civil war the door to lobbying was opened up. so businesses could get involved in legislation. I am not a tea party er because there views are clouded. Even the 2 party system has gotten all screwed up I mean basically Republicans are supposed to be for states rights yet they want a huge military which is the foundation of big government. They introduced the Patriot Act as well. Now of days the only thing i can say that I am is a Libertarian. If you understood the Government you prob would be as well. Rome fell from within and America is doing the same. All great free societies become the strongest about overnight. After time more legislation and regulations come about and the country gets weaker and weaker till it falls. The government system was great to begin with but overtime it got corrupt and that will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 pm

and thats where the problem starts. the world is too dependent on the US for business and trade. if something were to happen to the US, lots of shit would go down.

these other countries should probably start looking for other business partners in the world asides from the US cuz from the looks of it, they wont be around for much longer. the country is bound to break itself apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 am

nope. that is not true at all, the only thing we have is the world currency. The federal reserve needs to go. not going into detail on that shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 pm

us just buys shit because of the corporatism has helped kill small businesses in america and higher taxes driving big businesses out. all we can do is buy shit because we cant make anything anymore. the fed reserve allows that because its backed by nothing. as soon as people believe the us dollar is worth shit it is worth shit in a since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:27 pm

hey mabye one day you can be like me, hahahaha not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampirismBeastL
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : VampirismBeastL

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon_fever_666
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : demon_fever_666

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:04 am

you wish you could pull this off like my fatself time for some hula lessons bitchs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ass kissers.   

Back to top Go down

Ass kissers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Ranting-
Jump to: