Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 DeadMooN(ka)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadMooN
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : DeadMooN
Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-22

PostSubject: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello, played with you guys a lot of time, I would like to join the clan.
EUbattlenet nickname:DeadMooNka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:44 pm

u need to be on useast but its nice always seeing u in games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

join vbu instead, therees no gay rules or triton

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:55 pm

opaca wrote:
join vbu instead, therees no gay rules or triton
ur in the clan isnt that bad enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:02 pm

DeadMoon nice to meet you and you have to be in East realm to join the clan.
Opaca love to provoke the vbl clan uh just why? because we are majority badddy??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 pm

who wouldnt want to be in the same clan as me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:50 pm

apparently many people because there are many users not in your clan but still opaca ur in the clan exactly a reason to avoid

jk i love u opaca Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadMooN
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : DeadMooN
Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 pm

This thread seems to be even more hot than the thread about beta now xD

*Fucks given about DeadMooN 1->3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Opaca if you continue to extend clan offers to VBL wannabes you'll find yourself removed from clan vbu on grounds of attempting to lower the average clan skill level. You're already dragging us down enough, christ.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 pm

the_deku_nutt wrote:
Opaca if you continue to extend clan offers to VBL wannabes you'll find yourself removed from clan vbu on grounds of attempting to lower the average clan skill level. You're already dragging us down enough, christ.
I second that


But tbh all you have to do to join vbu is download a maphack and then pretend to farsight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Triton144 wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
Opaca if you continue to extend clan offers to VBL wannabes you'll find yourself removed from clan vbu on grounds of attempting to lower the average clan skill level. You're already dragging us down enough, christ.
I second that


But tbh all you have to do to join vbu is download a maphack and then pretend to farsight.
do u even need to farsight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm

jonthegreat wrote:
Triton144 wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
Opaca if you continue to extend clan offers to VBL wannabes you'll find yourself removed from clan vbu on grounds of attempting to lower the average clan skill level. You're already dragging us down enough, christ.
I second that


But tbh all you have to do to join vbu is download a maphack and then pretend to farsight.
do u even need to farsight?
map awareness OP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 pm

exactly this "map awareness" most of the hackers dont even bother to fs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Sorry about your thread DeadMoon once opaca posts you can expect a complete diversion from any topic you wanted to discuss.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 pm

i feel special

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadMooN
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : DeadMooN
Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Thread changelog:

Fucks given about DeadMooN 3->1.
Fuck given about Opaca 1->5+.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 pm

opaca invades every thread and 9 times out of 10 it gets more interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 pm

just like tritons base

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 am

the reason opaca is able 2 provoke people in vbl and what not is because yall have a stick up your asses. loosen up its a game enjoy it and if it gets serious then just quit playn it enough said. yall take it like its a corporation when its a bad graphic game with shitty mechanics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
the reason opaca is able 2 provoke people in vbl and what not is because yall have a stick up your asses. loosen up its a game enjoy it and if it gets serious then just quit playn it enough said. yall take it like its a corporation when its a bad graphic game with shitty mechanics.
you mean like dota2 matchmaking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 pm

fuck yea which is y i only go invoke and pudge because those 2 are fun reguardless of what else is going on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 pm

valve makes money also for dota and they are less worried than vbl about banning trolls. makes since considering more people want to play a game with out commies in charge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:51 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
valve makes money also for dota and they are less worried than vbl about banning trolls. makes since considering more people want to play a game with out commies in charge.
You know in theory communism works best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Triton144 wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
valve makes money also for dota and they are less worried than vbl about banning trolls. makes since considering more people want to play a game with out commies in charge.
You know in theory communism works best.
is it the same with credit card + sphere?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonthegreat
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : jonthegreat
Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

opaca wrote:
Triton144 wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
valve makes money also for dota and they are less worried than vbl about banning trolls. makes since considering more people want to play a game with out commies in charge.
You know in theory communism works best.
is it the same with credit card + sphere?
yes it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DeadMooN(ka)   

Back to top Go down
 
DeadMooN(ka)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: New Members :: New Members-
Jump to: