Share | 

Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Q(c.cQ)
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Q(c.cQ)

PostSubject: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Hello everybody, I'm very new to this forum. I decided I wished to make Vampirism Beast one of my main Warcraft games due to the fact that the game is dying and it's one game I've always liked but never got good at.

I wish to learn to become a standalone player. Even a decent vamp can wipe me away quicker than I can build a wall with a defense to withstand them.

I generally understand the concept of the game and am just highly inexperienced. I'm looking to get better at this game. I'm a student at the moment seeking employment and I occasionally party, and aside from that I'm seeking to make my unwinding time focused around a combination of funny cigarettes and Vamp Beast.

Any and all help is appreciated. I play on Europe but am really from USWest, California specifically. My name is Q(c.cQ) on Battle.net and it is supposed to be a boxing kirby (looks a lot more like one in Wc3 spacing/font than on this board though haha).

Will see you all in pubs. I hope to get good enough to join your clan at some point with whatever activity I have. Once employed I'm hoping to get a really good gaming computer and become a pro with hotkeys etc., but for now I'm just trying to not suck at this game. I'm looking at Triton's guides and if there are any others or videos I should watch by all means send them my way please.

Best wishes to you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

welcom! I remember I played vs you today
watch the replays I posted to understand what the vampires can do

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Hey! Like opaca said, welcome!! I believe ive seen you online, if you would like ive been looking for a dedicated player to help out and enlighten to the ways of vb ritalin style, add me im on east and my name is ritalin, if you ever see me online shoot me a /w and ill play with you!

Q(c.cQ)
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:58 am

Enjoying the warm welcome. I look forward to becoming competitive at this game in the near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comelate
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : shrinem

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 am

Hey!no copy pasta pls Like opaca said, welcome!! I believe ive seen you online, if you would like ive been looking for a dedicated player to help out and enlighten to the ways of vb ritalin style, add me im on east and my name is ritalin, if you ever see me online shoot me a /w and ill play with you!

no copy pasta pls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:07 am

Hey!no copy pasta pls Like opaca said, welcome!! I believe ive seen you online, if you would like ive been looking for a dedicated player to help out and enlighten to the ways of vb ritalin style, add me im on east and my name is ritalin, if you ever see me online shoot me a /w and ill play with you!

no copy pasta pls

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 am

lmao we in here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Comelate and opaca, you play ritalin style too? Wow! I thought you were good.

Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 pm

comelate plays troll style. Once you figure out who that is you'll understand. And he's worst nami in LoL, vayne op.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Triton144 wrote:
comelate plays troll style. Once you figure out who that is you'll understand. And he's worst nami in LoL, vayne op.
Hes shrine..

COMINGLATE -> COMELATE

BOOM

Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Im just wondering who the hell costcoin is.

Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:53 pm

CostCoin is CostCoin?

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I have never seen CostCoin in game or in channel. this is news.

Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Ritalin wrote:
I have never seen CostCoin in game or in channel. this is news.
Costy is an old school player.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 pm

He must've played VBA because I don't recall seeing him anywhere.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast   

Back to top Go down

Old School Wc3 Player, Noob at Vamp Beast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1