Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Your Top 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KD-VII
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : KD-VII
Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Who are the current Top 10 players? Can split into human and vamp lists if you want, but you cannot rank yourself.

Trying to figure out who I should be looking out for in games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pore
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : pore
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 pm

1 - 10: [insert alternate accounts here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Hmmm interestesting.

1. Opaca
2. KerryJones
3. Dub
4. D00k
5. Dettox
6. Emo.Donkey
7. Rok
8. Ritalin
9. Wildcardgirl5
10. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UMad Whitelight?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 14
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Sir. wrote:
Hmmm interestesting.

1. Opaca
2. KerryJones
3. Dub
4. D00k
5. Dettox
6. Emo.Donkey
7. Rok
8. Ritalin
9. Wildcardgirl5
10. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UMad Whitelight?
A few quick changes
1/2. Opaca's ego
1. Opaca
2. KerryMoans
3. Dub
4. D00k
5. Sir.
6. Emo.Donkey
7. Not whitelight
8. Ritalin (serious mode)
8. Rok
9. Wildcardgirl5
10. Dettox

Reasoning for detox switched with you, 1. your modesty is bias, 2. Dettox isn't troll enough.

>Whitelights mad

_________________
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" Its by doing whatever we want that we become anything that we want. -Remi Gaillard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Humans:

Justin
d00k
Kerry
Knaz
opaca
Greencard
Deku
Emo
Five
shrine

Vamps:

Five
opaca
Kerry
Emi
Deku
d00k
Justin
IF_E_A_R
Knaz
Kix

This is probably as close as it gets to realistic
I can see why you say rok,white,ritalin,sir and dettox but imo they don't match up with GC,maid,fear, knaz, and deku or kix and def not justin as human he breathes vb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 pm


_________________


Last edited by opaca on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm

callampa hasn't played in years I doubt he'd still be any good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:53 am

Ritalin wrote:
Sir. wrote:
Hmmm interestesting.

1. Opaca
2. KerryJones
3. Dub
4. D00k
5. Dettox
6. Emo.Donkey
7. Rok
8. Ritalin
9. Wildcardgirl5
10. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UMad Whitelight?
A few quick changes
1/2. Opaca's ego
1. Opaca
2. KerryMoans
3. Dub
4. D00k
5. Sir.
6. Emo.Donkey
7. Not whitelight
8. Ritalin (serious mode)
8. Rok
9. Wildcardgirl5
10. Dettox

Reasoning for detox switched with you, 1. your modesty is bias, 2. Dettox isn't troll enough.

>Whitelights mad
I dont have a list really, Players that play only to win are obviously going to be better than players who are in it purely for the lulz. only made it to annoy white as he keeps saying hes one of the best and calls everyone bad. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Which version are we talking about here? If the new one:

1. Me.
2. Opaca
3. Triton
4. Nobody else.

If the old version:

1. Humans
2. Vamps



Edit: In a community of like 20-25 people, top 10 is a REALLY big accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitelight
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : whitelight121
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 pm

is this how you guys feel about white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitelight
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : whitelight121
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 pm

is this how you guys feel about white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: im number 1   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Triton144"]Humans:

Justin
d00k
Kerry
Knaz
opaca
Greencard
Deku
Emo
Five
shrine

Vamps:

Five
opaca
Kerry
Emi
Deku
d00k
Justin
IF_E_A_R
Knaz
Kix

This is probably as close as it gets to realistic
I can see why you say rok,white,ritalin,sir and dettox but imo they don't match up with GC,maid,fear, knaz, and deku or kix and def not justin as human he breathes vb.[/quote

IM NUMBER 1 IM NUMBER 1 THAT MEANS IM THE BESTEST SWEET MY NIGGA TRITON YEE YEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 14
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
Triton144 wrote:
Humans:

Justin
d00k
Kerry
Knaz
opaca
Greencard
Deku
Emo
Five
shrine

Vamps:

Five
opaca
Kerry
Emi
Deku
d00k
Justin
IF_E_A_R
Knaz
Kix

This is probably as close as it gets to realistic
I can see why you say rok,white,ritalin,sir and dettox but imo they don't match up with GC,maid,fear, knaz, and deku or kix and def not justin as human he breathes vb.[/quote

IM NUMBER 1 IM NUMBER 1 THAT MEANS IM THE BESTEST SWEET MY NIGGA TRITON YEE YEE
Top BBcode users:

Not Justin.

_________________
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" Its by doing whatever we want that we become anything that we want. -Remi Gaillard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
msmav
Peon
Peon
avatar

Battle.net Name : msmav
Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

#1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 pm

but realistically should be
human
1. Mark
2. Justin
3. Deku
4. Opaca
5.triton144
6. shrinefag(mher)
7. greencard(mher)
8. Dawn
9. Wildcardgirl
10. Kerry


vamps
1. Mark
2. Justin when not trolling
3 Deku
4. GC(mher)
5. Shrinefag(mher)
6. Justin trolling
7.Triton144
8. Kerry
8. Opaca
9. Dawn
10. Munkhater
11. Msmav
dont know nemore


Last edited by sregginetahi_ on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: brooke   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 pm

msmav wrote:
#1
Your just bottom bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 pm

best humans:

1 deku
2 kerryjones
3 emo.donky
4 whitelight
5 shrinemaid
6 Sir.
7 deku
8 northern.lite
9 praed
10 justin

_________________


Last edited by opaca on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: yee yee   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Ritalin wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
Triton144 wrote:
Humans:

Justin
d00k
Kerry
Knaz
opaca
Greencard
Deku
Emo
Five
shrine

Vamps:

Five
opaca
Kerry
Emi
Deku
d00k
Justin
IF_E_A_R
Knaz
Kix

This is probably as close as it gets to realistic
I can see why you say rok,white,ritalin,sir and dettox but imo they don't match up with GC,maid,fear, knaz, and deku or kix and def not justin as human he breathes vb.[/quote

IM NUMBER 1 IM NUMBER 1 THAT MEANS IM THE BESTEST SWEET MY NIGGA TRITON YEE YEE
Top BBcode users:

Not Justin.
What do you mean not justin i am Justin and my account is sregginetahi_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 14
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:55 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
Ritalin wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
Triton144 wrote:
Humans:

Justin
d00k
Kerry
Knaz
opaca
Greencard
Deku
Emo
Five
shrine

Vamps:

Five
opaca
Kerry
Emi
Deku
d00k
Justin
IF_E_A_R
Knaz
Kix

This is probably as close as it gets to realistic
I can see why you say rok,white,ritalin,sir and dettox but imo they don't match up with GC,maid,fear, knaz, and deku or kix and def not justin as human he breathes vb.[/quote

IM NUMBER 1 IM NUMBER 1 THAT MEANS IM THE BESTEST SWEET MY NIGGA TRITON YEE YEE
Top BBcode users:

Not Justin.
What do you mean not justin i am Justin and my account is sregginetahi_
If troll: no comment,

If NOT trolling, look above your name in my quote.

_________________
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" Its by doing whatever we want that we become anything that we want. -Remi Gaillard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 am

hey your best is my worst. you mad brah YEE YEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comelate
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : shrinem
Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 am

1. shrine
2. triva
3. five
4. justin(closet hacker)
5. opaca
6. triton
7. ms mav
8. sillyhobohomelessman
9. garbagecard
10. asteriikz


Last edited by comelate on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 am

the_deku_nutt wrote:

1. Humans
2. Vamps
/thread

go home everyone, we're done here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakestevenson
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : Rok, fel, tzz, sem
Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 20
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:21 pm

dis rok list, he list off his small rok knowlege done be mean

1. witelite121
2. opaca
3. emi
4. spelldeath
5. sir.
6. d00k
7. tryaton144
8. ritalin
9. konnyjenes
10. emo dunkey

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritalin
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Ritalin- May know me as DaFlyinHamster
Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 14
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

opaca wrote:
best humans:

1 deku
2 kerryjones
3 emo.donky
4 whitelight
5 shrinemaid
6 Sir.
7 deku
8 northern.lite
9 praed
10 justin

_________________
"C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" Its by doing whatever we want that we become anything that we want. -Remi Gaillard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kickasschill
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Kickasschill
Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Can I be number #11?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Top 10   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Top 10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Vampirism Beast Discussion :: Vampirism Beast-
Jump to: