Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

why do you keep deleting my rule thread?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:25 am

I want to know if getting getting lich roar at lvl 20 is bannable, along with trapping vamp in bouncers, ignoring bouncers all together, and also just killing a wotb without even attacking it. you keep deleting this form and I have no idea why. I want to know if this is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:31 am

they banned everyone that can do those things, so now they dont even have to ban them

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:46 pm

yea emo will never know how to ignore bouncers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Yes those things are considered glitches. And idk who deleted your post. Its over my head you've angered the Alpha commies. XD

Chieftan
Chieftan

Battle.net Name : KerryJones

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm

I deleted your post, because its something that isn't deemed necessary. We have rules that cover glitches. The only people who seems to look for glitches is you and deku. We don't have pubs or a community looking to exploit the game in their favor through the use of a glitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 pm

so ignoring bouncers is a glitch? because that is more of skill than anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerry Jones
Chieftan
Chieftan

Battle.net Name : KerryJones

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:15 pm

You completely missed my point. We have rules that cover glitching. The average pub or anyone here other than you and deku are looking for exploits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:22 pm

but some of these are not even glitches but they give the vamps an advantage. if not a glitch then not a ban unless in rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Glitching is defined as using or exploiting a function of the game as it was not intended. And everything listed falls under that description.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Triton144 wrote:
Glitching is defined as using or exploiting a function of the game as it was not intended. And everything listed falls under that description.
This would include a ban on using any tents as a defense as well as many others for humans. but ignoring bouncers would not be on that list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Tents have damage therefore they were intended in some instance to attack making spamming them as wall defense, a broken side effect. Which is why we have limited them to 7. Bouncers were meant to block unless ww'd through, so ignoring them by some other means would be glitching. Can you see the difference?

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 am

actually no there's a way to get around bouncers and that is not a glitch at all you just dont know how, (your reasoning is if I dont know how its a gltich)and tents were made for food and the damage was to deny themselves, not be able 2 kill a vampire. so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Justin we all know you cannot program... so everything you say is coming from some other person's intellect with apparently little or no filtering (read: analysis). Even Frozenhelfire admits that the rules we have in place make the game playable (read: they address problems in the map that make it unbalanced) and that they are needed. You have spent a lot of time figuring out ways to abuse things in 1.500f and if that amuses you, great. Now you are having a tantrum because we will not simply agree to you showcasing this "fun" in games on the ClanVBL bot. How sad for you... where shall I send the tissues?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:09 pm

now with no rules as well as rules involved in 1.5 it will never be balanced but always playable in a since. dawn im just stating some other things right now that possibly may need to be looked into. i know some people become more of a bitch when they get older so that's prob why your really bitchy. I forgive you though. I was just stating other things that would make the game more balanced when i play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Interesting that you would propose additional rules when you seem to break the current ones at every opportunity.  And true, I am older than you, but I must say that your reply above seems far bitchier than anything I have said.... prompts me to ask boomer's favorite question:  "You mad brah?"
lol!

Last edited by Northern.Lite on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Yee Yee na the rules broken are broken because they acually would be more balanced than the rules that are in place in a since. dawn thank about this lvl 1 at start 10 humans base 7 tents at a wall and 8 towers. who can a vamp attack, then slayers come out and makes it even worse. thats allowed off the bat when thats prob the most imbalanced issue in the game because vamps need to snowball to win a game. with that allowed its impossible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Northern.Lite wrote:
Interesting that you would propose additional rules when you seem to break the current ones at every opportunity.  And true, I am older than you, but I must say that your:cheers:  reply above seems far bitchier than anything I have said.... prompts me to ask boomer's favorite question:  "You mad brah?"
lol! 
IN HD???

sregg wrote:
Yee Yee na the rules broken are broken because they acually would be more balanced than the rules that are in place in a since. dawn thank about this lvl 1 at start 10 humans base 7 tents at a wall and 8 towers. who can a vamp attack, then slayers come out and makes it even worse. thats allowed off the bat when thats prob the most imbalanced issue in the game because vamps need to snowball to win a game. with that allowed its impossible
And justin you and I both know how easy it is to break some ones base that tents and towers early and how doing so just results in more feed when playing against nosfs that have at least half a brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

triton right when you spawn, 10 humans do that, op shit what do you do. only way you can get close is 2 vamps attacking 1 base but then just target 1 vamp and 1 dies. her der
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:54 pm

But if they make 20 towers the profit makes up for it. Or just wait till you're lv 10-15 easy take down even with slayers

Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm

if all 10 humans main base and tower the entrances, the vamps lose, they won't be strong enough before vault

Last edited by opaca on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm

wait till lvl 15-20 then they have mega-giga wall by then and her der cant take down wall at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 pm

opaca wrote:
if all 10 humans main base and tower the entrances, the vamps lose, they won't be strong enough before vault

But why even say that, Opaca? I cannot honestly recall a game this year where all 10 humans did that at the start. It could happen but is not likely to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Northern.Lite wrote:
opaca wrote:
But why even say that, Opaca? I cannot honestly recall a game this year where all 10 humans did that at the start. It could happen but is not likely to do so.
Just because humans choose to not play like complete douches doesn't make the game balanced or fair. It just means that some players have some shred of decency.

Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Northern.Lite wrote:
opaca wrote:
it happening or not is irrelevant, this is a hypothetical situation
what triton said is false so I corrected it, don't see a problem here

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
that shit dont happen no more. not enough competent players for this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do you keep deleting my rule thread?   

Back to top Go down

why do you keep deleting my rule thread?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next