Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Be prepared to shit brix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky
Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:10 am



Take your own advice you sour old c... ahh runt

_________________
In need of someone to say something funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 am

I think it had something to do with my new forge block and how justin and deku said it wouldn't work
but, I could be pretty annoying back then, so I don't really blame him for that post. Far more reasonable than resirence too

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:48 am

opaca wrote:
I think it had something to do with my new forge block and how justin and deku said it wouldn't work
but, I could be pretty annoying back then, so I don't really blame him for that post. Far more reasonable than resirence too
Past and present never change. Excuses are for losers. What is reasonable is in the eye of the public. What people view you in the past and now is the same. I let the previous post go already. Im the type of person who won't bother anyone if no one trying to cause trouble for me. Since you bringing me in again, you will be the target to get shitted on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:59 am

>____< be gentle resirence-sama, i can't take all of your logic at once

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:03 pm

your right resirence you are one scary SOB i wouldn't want to mess with you. I mean you might make false threats, scream to Kerry or Dawn, maybe even cry. Cant mess with someone like that to much man for anyone to screw with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Evidence of how I deal with things in the past and now is the same. Evidence from the old board is still available. Problem get resolved. People breaking rules get punished. Also people like you would have been removed long time ago but since this forum doesn't have those rules, you're free to troll. You can make your own vb game but you won't be joining the vbl bots. The only way you possibly could is purchase proxies. The only reason I didn't respond to your previous posts before is who wants to talk to an ignorant idiot? Its a waste of time. Considering I'm already am by making this posts to let you know. I do hope you reconsider your actions and seriously think. Time is not going to go backward. Making things worse for yourself won't change either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 pm

ok resirence you consider me dumb but it is obvious that you are half retarded.
1. I can join vbl bots
2. I didnt purchase shit
3. how the hell can i make things worse for myself(i am perma banned)
4. your picture looks like your sucking a dick
Now if you have not noticed but I make you look stupid every time I talk to you. so what you should do is shut your mouth, but your to dumb to even do that. you also say that the majority is all that matters yet the majority of people are dumb, Dumb people follow others smart people do there own shit. You follow kerry and dawn because your to dumb to think for yourself. you defend them even though you have no argument. read a book or something please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
ok resirence you consider me dumb but it is obvious that you are half retarded.
1. I can join vbl bots
2. I didnt purchase shit
3. how the hell can i make things worse for myself(i am perma banned)
4. your picture looks like your sucking a dick
Now if you have not noticed but I make you look stupid every time I talk to you. so what you should do is shut your mouth, but your to dumb to even do that. you also say that the majority is all that matters yet the majority of people are dumb, Dumb people follow others smart people do there own shit. You follow kerry and dawn because your to dumb to think for yourself. you defend them even though you have no argument. read a book or something please
Only defense you have in all those posts is the same. Listing when you don't have any substance in your argument.

1 and 3 contradicts each other. 2 Did I say you purchase anything? 4 Is that the best you can come up with. It's actually the opposite, who is making who look dumb is obvious. There is nothing to argue about. Stop being so dimwitted. Come up with something that is believable. Oh wait, you're too dumb to make up anything that's intelligent. Keep on replying, the road to dumb and dumber.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Resirence wrote:
Evidence of how I deal with things in the past and now is the same. Evidence from the old board is still available. Problem get resolved. People breaking rules get punished. Also people like you would have been removed long time ago but since this forum doesn't have those rules, you're free to troll. You can make your own vb game but you won't be joining the vbl bots. The only way you possibly could is purchase proxies. The only reason I didn't respond to your previous posts before is who wants to talk to an ignorant idiot? Its a waste of time. Considering I'm already am by making this posts to let you know. I do hope you reconsider your actions and seriously think. Time is not going to go backward. Making things worse for yourself won't change either.
[Only defense you have in all those posts is the same. Listing when you don't have any substance in your argument.

[quote="Resirence"]
sregginetahi_ wrote:
ok resirence you consider me dumb but it is obvious that you are half retarded.

1 and 3 contradicts each other. 2 Did I say you purchase anything? 4 Is that the best you can come up with. It's actually the opposite, who is making who look dumb is obvious. There is nothing to argue about. Stop being so dimwitted. Come up with something that is believable. Oh wait, you're too dumb to make up anything that's intelligent. Keep on replying, the road to dumb and dumber.
Ok this is more proof your dumber than Aids.
1 and 3 contradicts each other (I have not purchased shit and I can still join games retard) = your dumb
Did I say you purchase anything( The only way you possibly could is purchase proxies) = your half retarded
dude your brain is like a goldfish, do you really forget shit you say like a min after you say stop talking you are retarded as shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 pm

You can join vbl bots? How funny because we never see you on there. Who said you can't join games on battle.net. If you want to twist words and make up meanings that's what dumb idiots do.

Also you should be grateful people are responding to you in this and any other posts you make.

“Are you an idiot, or an idiot?'

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

haha I actually can join anytime I want I was in a game earlier but left that shit because playing deer hunter 2014 and yes it was the vbl game. what else would we be talking about dude seriously how bad did your daddy beat you when you were a baby because you got some major brain trauma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Resirence
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : Resirence
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Nobody cares what other games you play. Everything you said is probably what really happened to you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

hey you notice ive been banned on Ivan_Ooze and many others retard. yea perma banned. another is you have the same comeback as a 5 year old, everything you said is prob what really happened to you. Damn i remember saying Im rubber your glue as a kid. seriously grow up i bet if i bitch slapped you, I would raise your IQ because Im so much smarter than you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Opaca, you don't have to link me these threads. I'm no longer interested; see Emo.Donky for details on why.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer
avatar

Battle.net Name : Triton144
Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 21
Location : South Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
haha I actually can join anytime I want I was in a game earlier but left that shit because playing deer hunter 2014 and yes it was the vbl game. what else would we be talking about dude seriously how bad did your daddy beat you when you were a baby because you got some major brain trauma.
Locking another flame thread #deerhunter2014
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Be prepared to shit brix   

Back to top Go down
 
Be prepared to shit brix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FOR SALE: EX-TFD Guest Car, Slider S15 Prepared Skyline R34 GTR Drift Car
» WOW Sick shit
» Skyrim doesn't run anymore - serious shit --'
» Survivor: Shit I Like
» Survivor Shit I Like 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Ranting-
Jump to: