AuthorMessage
lightningbeast
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : lightningbeast

PostSubject: [Unbanned] Lightningbeast Ban Appeal   Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:11 am

1. lightningbeast US West

2. leaving nosf

3.  I'm sorry that I left and ruined the game. What happened was that my dad needed to use my computer, so I had to quickly leave the game. I just quickly typed "g2g" in chat, and I left. I'm sincerely sorry if I came of as rude because I was in a rush. I'm sorry that I had to leave the game and I understand that I ruined that game. What i'll do to avoid this occurring in the future, is to make sure that I will be uninterrupted for the next hour before beginning a game. Also, I guess I'l avoid playing vampire, so if I do have to leave, I'll have less of an impact on the game. Once again, sorry for the trouble and I hope I can get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Lightningbeast Ban Appeal   Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 am

Thats a pretty sincere apology right there, Usually people will either try to argue the ban or flame the clan for actually banning them. So kudos from that point of view. usually the admins are pretty lenient and forgiving, unless your a constant offender, but i spend my life on these forums and have never come across an issue with your name. So hang on a couple extra hours or a day and ull be unbanned, Just dont try evade. Not worth the hassle matey.

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Lightningbeast Ban Appeal   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 am

lightningbeast wrote:

1. lightningbeast US West

2. leaving nosf

3.  I'm sorry that I left and ruined the game. What happened was that my dad needed to use my computer, so I had to quickly leave the game. I just quickly typed "g2g" in chat, and I left. I'm sincerely sorry if I came of as rude because I was in a rush. I'm sorry that I had to leave the game and I understand that I ruined that game. What i'll do to avoid this occurring in the future, is to make sure that I will be uninterrupted for the next hour before beginning a game. Also, I guess I'l avoid playing vampire, so if I do have to leave, I'll have less of an impact on the game. Once again, sorry for the trouble and I hope I can get unbanned.
Hey dude, I was the admin that banned you for leaving that game. Thanks heaps for coming on the forum, being polite and explaining yourself! I have un-banned you as I think you learned your lesson and won't re offend. A note for future, if ever you need to leave, rather than just saying "g2g," explain in a bit more depth as to why you have to go. If it's a good reason then 9 out of 10 times you can avoid a ban!

See you in games man, thanks again for being polite about it Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Lightningbeast Ban Appeal   

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Lightningbeast Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1