vampire chat only                                              
http://speedy.sh/HpD2K/vampire-lategame.w3g              

both
http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/10018/

Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Wow....well done lol prob proves you're the best nosf out there atm. (Haters can hate me for saying that but w/e) I mean whole game only mistake I can could see was late game not using cc at least on  the mini.

And also, Emo.....Blasting mines is not op it takes all of 30 secs to prevent in that base. And you actually coulda won if you'd spammed castles but I know its against your religion so can't say anymore about it.

Very Good game.

PS: buddyme banned 1 week for maphacking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:00 am

As you said, Opaca is one of the best nosfs at the moment. Be realistic, how many good humans were there on my team for him to divide his time up on by 'base time?' He had a WHOLE game to slow me, blast me - do whatever he can to get the edge. It does not take 30 seconds to prevent any strat against a player of high caliber, especially "the best nosf out there atm."

Yeah I personally hate people massing castle towers against me because it's so annoying, so I tend to not do it to others out of respect. But that aside, no, massing castle towers wouldn't have made me win - what would of made me win was spending the 71k that i had before he broke my base (Imagine 71k gold pooled into void beast towers). To this day I still can't figure out why the fuck I was saving with only ~100 on my gold mine :/ Cost me a good game!

But yeah, it was one of the best games I've had in a longass while, one of those games that motivates me to wait hours in the damn lobby Very Happy

PS: hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah @ buddyme

the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:15 am

Blasting core.

Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 am

Emo.Donky wrote:
As you said, Opaca is one of the best nosfs at the moment. Be realistic, how many good humans were there on my team for him to divide his time up on by 'base time?' He had a WHOLE game to slow me, blast me - do whatever he can to get the edge. It does not take 30 seconds to prevent any strat against a player of high caliber, especially "the best nosf out there atm."

Yeah I personally hate people massing castle towers against me because it's so annoying, so I tend to not do it to others out of respect. But that aside, no, massing castle towers wouldn't have made me win - what would of made me win was spending the 71k that i had before he broke my base (Imagine 71k gold pooled into void beast towers). To this day I still can't figure out why the fuck I was saving with only ~100 on my gold mine :/ Cost me a good game!

But yeah, it was one of the best games I've had in a longass while, one of those games that motivates me to wait hours in the damn lobby Very Happy

PS: hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah @ buddyme

If I recall he barely touched you the entire game other than blasting you for 1 minute where you did nothing to prevent and then at the end where he won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Best nosf?
If he cant win without attacking a single human, He's not the best.

Learn from whitelight and the ways of the PP

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:40 am

Triton144 wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:

If I recall he barely touched you the entire game other than blasting you for 1 minute where you did nothing to prevent and then at the end where he won.
Watch again nigger

jakestevenson
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Rok, fel, tzz, sem

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Ok I just watched it again

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Beast forge nosf replay   Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:16 pm

jakestevenson wrote: