Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Official Greencard Status Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:42 pm

czydude wrote:
This game is more fun when youre bad at it anyways.

You'd know, wouldn't you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

the_deku_nutt wrote:
czydude wrote:
This game is more fun when youre bad at it anyways.

You'd know, wouldn't you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CostCoin
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : CostCoin
Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:13 am

TECHIES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 am

CostCoin wrote:
TECHIES

Volvo pls gif

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

the_deku_nutt wrote:
CostCoin wrote:
TECHIES

Volvo pls gif

Volvo too busy smashing their own servers and adding more hats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:17 pm

09/11/14


No games in months. The Time of Final Judgement has come. After years of DDOS'ing ventrilos, hijacking admin accounts, making KFC fat jokes, teamkilling, glitching, trolling, and generalized tomfoolery with disregard for community, vamp beast is dead. Let there be no more games!



tl;dr we're making a dota 2 map vamp beast if anyone's interested

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:54 pm

the_deku_nutt wrote:
09/11/14


No games in months. The Time of Final Judgement has come. After years of DDOS'ing ventrilos, hijacking admin accounts, making KFC fat jokes, teamkilling, glitching, trolling, and generalized tomfoolery with disregard for community, vamp beast is dead. Let there be no more games!



tl;dr we're making a dota 2 map vamp beast if anyone's interested

Is that with the new mod maker they've released?.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:15 am

Sir. wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
09/11/14


No games in months. The Time of Final Judgement has come. After years of DDOS'ing ventrilos, hijacking admin accounts, making KFC fat jokes, teamkilling, glitching, trolling, and generalized tomfoolery with disregard for community, vamp beast is dead. Let there be no more games!



tl;dr we're making a dota 2 map vamp beast if anyone's interested

Is that with the new mod maker they've released?.

I'm just fucking with you vamp beast is dead and there will never be another map get mad kids IT'S FUCKING OVER

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 am

RIP

BibleThump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:57 pm

the_deku_nutt wrote:
Sir. wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
09/11/14


No games in months. The Time of Final Judgement has come. After years of DDOS'ing ventrilos, hijacking admin accounts, making KFC fat jokes, teamkilling, glitching, trolling, and generalized tomfoolery with disregard for community, vamp beast is dead. Let there be no more games!



tl;dr we're making a dota 2 map vamp beast if anyone's interested

Is that with the new mod maker they've released?.

I'm just fucking with you vamp beast is dead and there will never be another map get mad kids IT'S FUCKING OVER

Don't toy with my heart like that!.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CostCoin
Peon
Peon


Battle.net Name : CostCoin
Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 am

Sir. wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
Sir. wrote:
the_deku_nutt wrote:
09/11/14


No games in months. The Time of Final Judgement has come. After years of DDOS'ing ventrilos, hijacking admin accounts, making KFC fat jokes, teamkilling, glitching, trolling, and generalized tomfoolery with disregard for community, vamp beast is dead. Let there be no more games!



tl;dr we're making a dota 2 map vamp beast if anyone's interested

Is that with the new mod maker they've released?.

I'm just fucking with you vamp beast is dead and there will never be another map get mad kids IT'S FUCKING OVER

Don't toy with my heart like that!.


THEY CHANGED EVERYTHING. 6.82 IS HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:09 am

i dont think icefrog knows what hes doing anymore. hes just throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 am

Age of supports baby. I can comeback so fucking hard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:27 pm

you spelt carries wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Oct 1 2014


Vamp Beast getting remade for dota 2 client when tools get released. Vamp Beast yet not too much ded.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:25 pm

are you remaking it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt


Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 32
Location : Africa

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 pm

lol had to get on here deku and mark talking about this game. ok czy the fact that you would believe deku in this when yall ruined the community by banning everyone who was better than vbl and didnt know rules, as well as the game with yalls personal new version over marks is funny. still as stupid as ever who woulda thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:16 am

sregginetahi_ wrote:
lol had to get on here deku and mark talking about this game. ok czy the fact that you would believe deku in this when yall ruined the community by banning everyone who was better than vbl and didnt know rules, as well as the game with yalls personal new version over marks is funny. still as stupid as ever who woulda thought

can you english?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:45 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
lol had to get on here deku and mark talking about this game. ok czy the fact that you would believe deku in this when yall ruined the community by banning everyone who was better than vbl and didnt know rules, as well as the game with yalls personal new version over marks is funny. still as stupid as ever who woulda thought

This.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : Dubhghall
Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:36 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
lol had to get on here deku and mark talking about this game. ok czy the fact that you would believe deku in this when yall ruined the community by banning everyone who was better than vbl and didnt know rules, as well as the game with yalls personal new version over marks is funny. still as stupid as ever who woulda thought

Actually I'd say that both of you pretty much ruined it with your terrible attitudes. Instead of just not playing the game because you know that it was broken, you both proceeded to just troll games and drive away members of the player base. Mark's version played even more linear than 1.5, but that's just my opinion. Objectively I can state that not too many people were willing to contribute to testing Mark's version because it was being spearheaded by Deku and yourselves, so why would anyone want to test a new map with trolls? With that being said VB did have a good run throughout the years and there's no point circlejerking about why the game is dead, I only bothered to stop in here because I got baited by your stupid response Justin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Dub wrote:


Actually I'd say that both of you pretty much ruined it with your terrible attitudes. Instead of just not playing the game because you know that it was broken, you both proceeded to just troll games and drive away members of the player base. Mark's version played even more linear than 1.5, but that's just my opinion. Objectively I can state that not too many people were willing to contribute to testing Mark's version because it was being spearheaded by Deku and yourselves, so why would anyone want to test a new map with trolls? With that being said VB did have a good run throughout the years and there's no point circlejerking about why the game is dead, I only bothered to stop in here because I got baited by your stupid response Justin.

The moderators were pretty unwilling to try to change the game, that was one of the big problems. But that stems, partly, from the fact that we never had good players in charge (Kerry, Dawn, Wildcard). Balancing the game would mean making it harder for the bad players. However, the bad players are in charge. Therefore it doesn't make sense to balance it, from their point of view.
Deku and Justin are not bad players, and their pleas of balance were rejected. So their only option left is to "troll" the games, by doing what is allowed in the rules, in order to show how unbalanced it is.

That's how I see it.

Dub wrote:
Mark's version played even more linear than 1.5, but that's just my opinion.
I agree with this, it did become more linear. Balancing a game isn't an easy task, especially when it is 2v10. The new version was, however, more equal, despite being more linear.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:29 am

Wow what the fuck losers stop having real discussion in this thread this thread is for circlejerking and meme spam only you necro fags.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
czydude
Berserker
Berserker


Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:42 pm

le maymays Kappa #420YOLOSWAGBLAZEIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky
Posts : 109
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:32 am

[quote="opaca"]
Dub wrote:


Actually I'd say that both of you pretty much ruined it with your terrible attitudes. Instead of just not playing the game because you know that it was broken, you both proceeded to just troll games and drive away members of the player base. Mark's version played even more linear than 1.5, but that's just my opinion. Objectively I can state that not too many people were willing to contribute to testing Mark's version because it was being spearheaded by Deku and yourselves, so why would anyone want to test a new map with trolls? With that being said VB did have a good run throughout the years and there's no point circlejerking about why the game is dead, I only bothered to stop in here because I got baited by your stupid response Justin.

The moderators were pretty unwilling to try to change the game, that was one of the big problems. But that stems, partly, from the fact that we never had good players in charge (Kerry, Dawn, Wildcard). Balancing the game would mean making it harder for the bad players. However, the bad players are in charge. Therefore it doesn't make sense to balance it, from their point of view.
Deku and Justin are not bad players, and their pleas of balance were rejected. So their only option left is to "troll" the games, by doing what is allowed in the rules, in order to show how unbalanced it is.

That's how I see it.

Most agreeable with thing you've said.. good one ol chap.. bahahaha

_________________
In need of someone to say something funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakestevenson
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : Rok, fel, tzz, sem
Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 20
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:15 pm

I've done the 12 step program and I've recovered. VB ruined my life. The first step was the hardest.. admitting that I truly was an addict. Eventually life became easier without it. I started enjoy other things like flowers, breathing, sunlight. It was amazing. I cried the first time I met a stranger; it was life changing. Now I can happily say that I'm moving on with my life. I think losing VB was the hardest thing I've had to do but life is all about change.

#movement #recovery #life #420blazeit

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Greencard Status Thread    

Back to top Go down
 
Official Greencard Status Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Official Insomniac Thread
» Conan Exiles - Official Discussion Thread
» Ranting. The angry man's poetry. (My official rant thread.)
» The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Official Movie Thread
» Marvel Legends Wave 3 Official trade thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Ranting-
Jump to: