Emo.Donky wrote:
In need of someone to say something funny
2irony4me

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is Dead   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Emo.Donky wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
deku why did you want me to see this link, Vb is retarded there are a lot of better games that are free to play and with 0 drama bull shit. This game was only fun for trolling those people who get so butt hurt over nothing. no wonder the game is dead. its a shit game, with shit people in control of it. holy shit I found the problem damn I am one smart mother fucker. If you want the game to get more people then just don't ban anyone, bam problem solved. Funny how none of you know the problem yet you all know there is one. Ill just be the nice person to tell you all how it is. Also i just proved I am the smartest person on here for figuring out your number one problem. So i say to all of you, your dumber than shit, especially the admins. Good bye bitches
sregginetahi_ wrote:
Yall are funny. Sir. played with me the last time i was supposedly banned and evading i believe. I know someone in vbl did. Im just speaking the truth. You all listen to rules made by people like Dawn when in fact anyone who plays the game for two weeks is better than her. Shes been playing the game longer than anyone and is two dumb to be good at it, yet she is smart enough to make the rules? great logic. Theres also alot of better stuff to do such as even though summer fishing is done it is now hunting season and theres a 20 point buck on the land ima kill. partyn and when i do play games i would rather play even diablo 3 over vamp beast now, kinda sad. truth post but you will prob try to consider this somehow that i am upset so you dont feel so shitty about your lives. So i do apologize for that.
sregginetahi_ wrote:
wait your saying dawn is good? if you believe that then you are a special kind of stupid. i played with her for 2 years i believe, and she has played for 3 more years than that. ragnar is 1000 times better than her. when i was in vbl i tryed to help her and she was to dumb to understand what i was saying. mark had the same problem. she is just to dumb to learn. i taught opaca, opaca became the best in your community. i try teaching dawn and nothing. ive taught triton a lot and he learns and prob uses what i say.
Long paragraphs won't compensate for your small dick
Emo i am a grower not a shower. Im sorry I couldn't get hard for your ugly ass, even though you sucked it raw for about 30 min
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is Dead   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:
sregginetahi_ wrote:
deku why did you want me to see this link, Vb is retarded there are a lot of better games that are free to play and with 0 drama bull shit. This game was only fun for trolling those people who get so butt hurt over nothing. no wonder the game is dead. its a shit game, with shit people in control of it. holy shit I found the problem damn I am one smart mother fucker. If you want the game to get more people then just don't ban anyone, bam problem solved. Funny how none of you know the problem yet you all know there is one. Ill just be the nice person to tell you all how it is. Also i just proved I am the smartest person on here for figuring out your number one problem. So i say to all of you, your dumber than shit, especially the admins. Good bye bitches
sregginetahi_ wrote:
Yall are funny. Sir. played with me the last time i was supposedly banned and evading i believe. I know someone in vbl did. Im just speaking the truth. You all listen to rules made by people like Dawn when in fact anyone who plays the game for two weeks is better than her. Shes been playing the game longer than anyone and is two dumb to be good at it, yet she is smart enough to make the rules? great logic. Theres also alot of better stuff to do such as even though summer fishing is done it is now hunting season and theres a 20 point buck on the land ima kill. partyn and when i do play games i would rather play even diablo 3 over vamp beast now, kinda sad. truth post but you will prob try to consider this somehow that i am upset so you dont feel so shitty about your lives. So i do apologize for that.
sregginetahi_ wrote:
wait your saying dawn is good? if you believe that then you are a special kind of stupid. i played with her for 2 years i believe, and she has played for 3 more years than that. ragnar is 1000 times better than her. when i was in vbl i tryed to help her and she was to dumb to understand what i was saying. mark had the same problem. she is just to dumb to learn. i taught opaca, opaca became the best in your community. i try teaching dawn and nothing. ive taught triton a lot and he learns and prob uses what i say.
Long paragraphs won't compensate for your small dick
Emo i am a grower not a shower. Im sorry I couldn't get hard for your ugly ass, even though you sucked it raw for about 30 min
"Small dick syndrome"
When a member of the male species is a complete dickface to girls/people in general to compensate for his complete lack in size of penis. He often likes to consider himself a womanzier.

1) "Justin got angry at other people because he has small dick syndrome"
   2) "Justin tried to come off as all insightful and intelligent because he has small dick syndrome"

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=small%20dick%20syndrome

the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is Dead   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:17 am

These forums are way more fun when there's some confrontation going on. On that note, I'm going to go ban evade really quick and win as vampire, that should rustle some jimmies.

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is Dead   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:30 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1q7nwf/not_my_best_work/

volvo reband
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Forum is Dead   

Back to top Go down

Dead Forum is Dead