View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Once your base is destroyed, you either rebuild or be done with that game. No being a bitch and towering for other people, no being bigger bitch and trying to save the day as slayer man, just be done with it.

Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Emo.Donky wrote:
Once your base is destroyed, you either rebuild or be done with that game. No being a bitch and towering for other people, no being bigger bitch and trying to save the day as slayer man, just be done with it.
OR just have no towering or walling for other people at all ?

Also would like to see a rule where humans cant banish a nosf from another players base, When its a single nosf and people chain flute. gets ridiculous

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Sir. wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:
OR just have no towering or walling for other people at all ?

Also would like to see a rule where humans cant banish a nosf from another players base, When its a single nosf and people chain flute. gets ridiculous
I second. Just ban b slayers

Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Would also like to see people greet me with the respect and gratitude that i deserve, As the founder of the Rangers, The player that makes people rage and the guy that hold this clan together. You should all greet me in the manner of a god.

Thats not a request or an idea...thats a demand.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Sir. wrote:
Would also like to see people greet me with the respect and gratitude that i deserve, As the founder of the Rangers, The player that makes people rage and the guy that hold this clan together. You should all greet me in the manner of a god.

Thats not a request or an idea...thats a demand.
I demand a head out of ass surgery Razz

the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm

awwww this is super cute. Kids are crying about stuff I gave up crying about years ago.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm

the_deku_nutt wrote:
awwww this is super cute. Kids are crying about stuff I gave up crying about years ago.
Why you always up on my grill son, take a step back and collect yoself homie

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Emo.Donky wrote:
but then how will kerryjones and wildcardgirl5 win games?

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 pm

opaca wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:
but then how will kerryjones and wildcardgirl5 win games?
Opaca has a point to be honest. cheers 

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Sir. wrote:

I'm not in your grill, I'm in the communities grill. You're nothing special Sir.

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:17 am

the_deku_nutt wrote:
Sir. wrote:

I'm not in your grill, I'm in the communities grill. You're nothing special Sir.
i love grilled nutts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KD-VII
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : KD-VII

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 am

Emo.Donky wrote:
So vamps should be provided the opportunity to break another of that person's base or that person has to leave? While I agree its tedious to go against people who solely tower, I think its dangerous to prevent people from playing the game. Saying someone can't tower is just like saying you shouldn't be allowed to knight for someone. Both are just tools to prevent a vamp from breaking a base. Towers might make it more difficult than knights but also provide a greater monetary incentive. So a mild extension of your proposed rule basically prevents any human teamwork, while the opposition still enjoys all the advantages of working together?

On the reverse side, if you are a vamp and you are killed, should you be forced to leave the game after you die? Arguing on your logic, a dead vamp contributes nothing but furthering his teammates effort to win while he/she is in essence no longer playing. That's practically the same scenario as humans, where a human just furthers his teammates efforts to win by spending his resources on towers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:18 am

KD-VII wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:
So vamps should be provided the opportunity to break another of that person's base or that person has to leave?  While I agree its tedious to go against people who solely tower, I think its dangerous to prevent people from playing the game.  Saying someone can't tower is just like saying you shouldn't be allowed to knight for someone.  Both are just tools to prevent a vamp from breaking a base.  Towers might make it more difficult than knights but also provide a greater monetary incentive.  So a mild extension of your proposed rule basically prevents any human teamwork, while the opposition still enjoys all the advantages of working together?

On the reverse side, if you are a vamp and you are killed, should you be forced to leave the game after you die?  Arguing on your logic, a dead vamp contributes nothing but furthering his teammates effort to win while he/she is in essence no longer playing.  That's practically the same scenario as humans, where a human just furthers his teammates efforts to win by spending his resources on towers.
except that there are 10 humans and 2 vampires

you also assume that the game is balanced, and by banning 'towering', we also have to ban nosferatu pooling, to maintain balance

KD-VII wrote:
Saying someone can't tower is just like saying you shouldn't be allowed to knight for someone.
"murdering someone is just as bad speeding". maybe you should play the game more before putting forth

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : KD-VII

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:03 am

Sorry didn't know there was a game requirement to post a thought. I never said I believed the game to be balanced nor do I. My point was that if disallow someone the opportunity to play simply for helping their teammate shouldn't that go both ways? You might say well the game is unbalanced so taking away the one teammate that a vamp has is much different than taking away one of the many teammates a human has. If so, is your opinion that the game would be more balanced if it were 9v3 8v4 or 6v6?

Murdering someone is the exact same as speeding, in that they both are breaking the law, which was my point. Telling someone they can't tower (help teammate) would be the same as telling someone they can't knight (help teammate). Using knights and towering both have the same objective: to prevent the vamp from breaking the wall and entering the base.

I'm not saying I support towering or walling for someone just trying to provide an alternative viewpoint. Instead addressing each one of my points and telling me I'm wrong why don't you just tell me what is right, or at least your opinion on the issue because it probably holds a lot more weight than mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Chain knighting is the most frustrating thing for a nosf, Yeah towers make it so you take a shit ton of damage, but with heal and teamwork you can nullify towers, Same cant be said for the faggots that cry "knights please" everytime they are bitch slapped by a nosf. Should be forced to tower yourself or up your human HP rather than playing greedily and relying on others to chain spam knights.

But ill wager that itll be the exact same people that cry knight me please or ask for towers so they can get that idolised 6min CC that come in here and rant.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:32 pm

wait emo you and the rest of the community tried to put me down when i told y'all this should be banned. Why did you change your mind all the sudden, is it because your getting fucked by people doing that all the sudden so you want the rule in your favor? selfish rules shouldn't be implemented don't change OP is necessary for VBL to win games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 pm

KD-VII wrote:
Emo.Donky wrote:
So vamps should be provided the opportunity to break another of that person's base or that person has to leave?  While I agree its tedious to go against people who solely tower, I think its dangerous to prevent people from playing the game.  Saying someone can't tower is just like saying you shouldn't be allowed to knight for someone.  Both are just tools to prevent a vamp from breaking a base.  Towers might make it more difficult than knights but also provide a greater monetary incentive.  So a mild extension of your proposed rule basically prevents any human teamwork, while the opposition still enjoys all the advantages of working together?

On the reverse side, if you are a vamp and you are killed, should you be forced to leave the game after you die?  Arguing on your logic, a dead vamp contributes nothing but furthering his teammates effort to win while he/she is in essence no longer playing.  That's practically the same scenario as humans, where a human just furthers his teammates efforts to win by spending his resources on towers.
/\
Please tell me again that retards are not in charge of this game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 pm

and sir. everyone who has played the game for a while knows i was the 1st person to talk about power rangers in this game, you want to be called god but i will call you my bottom bitch, and you can call me daddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm

sregginetahi_ wrote:
and sir. everyone who has played the game for a while knows i was the 1st person to talk about power rangers in this game, you want to be called god but i will call you my bottom bitch, and you can call me daddy.
Want a cookie to cheer you up mate?

Because every thread you comment on you seem butthurt.

Besides anyone who was played this game for a couple years or so knows almost all your ideas and proposals come from Deku first, the fact you were able to ban evade was due to Deku helping you.
Though he was willing to sell you out to be unbanned, Guess its not a 2 way thing after all.

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:33 am

how the hell was the power rangers dekus idea dude and there is no need to get so defensive. I kinda new deku did that right after it happened that is the way deku is. its funny though you think i am butt hurt still able to piss you off just by talking in the forms fuck worrying about the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 am

it is good though deku fits in with this community its cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sregginetahi_
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:40 am

also sir. you made it so obvious that you just got caught lying by getting so damn defensive. lying over the computer hahaha you sir are funny as fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:40 am

What is everyone talking about.

Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 pm

KD-VII wrote:
Sorry didn't know there was a game requirement to post a thought.  I never said I believed the game to be balanced nor do I.  My point was that if disallow someone the opportunity to play simply for helping their teammate shouldn't that go both ways?  You might say well the game is unbalanced so taking away the one teammate that a vamp has is much different than taking away one of the many teammates a human has.  If so, is your opinion that the game would be more balanced if it were 9v3 8v4 or 6v6?

Murdering someone is the exact same as speeding, in that they both are breaking the law, which was my point.  Telling someone they can't tower (help teammate) would be the same as telling someone they can't knight (help teammate).  Using knights and towering both have the same objective: to prevent the vamp from breaking the wall and entering the base.  

I'm not saying I support towering or walling for someone just trying to provide an alternative viewpoint.  Instead addressing each one of my points and telling me I'm wrong why don't you just tell me what is right, or at least your opinion on the issue because it probably holds a lot more weight than mine.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯knighting someone doesn't compare to towering or being the slayer man

Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Dont know how you can say im butthurt really mate, Not like i made 3 comments in a row to prove a point......

PostSubject: Re: I propose a new rule   

Back to top Go down

I propose a new rule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next