Share | 

[Denied] The.Doctor ban appeal aka spelldeath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The.Doctor
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : The.Doctor

PostSubject: [Denied] The.Doctor ban appeal aka spelldeath   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 am

Appeals Format:

Title of post: "Your name" Appeal Request

1. The.Doctor east

2. Nosf leaving

3. Dub basically wanted to laugh and abuse. I was trapped with no way out, they made a buncha towers, i had no mana left for a heal. I was literally 1 second from death, i was the only nosf left the game was over so i left. By the standards dub used over half of VB would be banned. What about at the very end of the game when all the humans have elder wall and the vamp goes to a wall to die. Is that not suicide? If a vamp cant even hit a base without dying. Should he just wait in the middle for the humans to kill him? If youre gonna uphold this ban than go and ban the rest of the Vb community. While im at it i would like dub punished in someway for this clear abuse....

replay-http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbrl6a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] The.Doctor ban appeal aka spelldeath   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm

OK... My turn...

1. When you discovered the ban initially, you began yelling in vent and only left the channel when I threatened to put you out if you did not lower the volume.   Rather than yelling and cursing in vent about the unfairness of things you might try dealing with things in a more calm and rational fashion.

2.  You posted a ban appeal last night immediately after the game and were aware that the replay was being reviewed and discussed.  When I was writing a reply to it, you deleted it (presumably because another admin had already told you that the ban was being reduced from a week to 2 days).

3.  It appears that you then waited until a few minutes after I logged off to make two posts on the forums regarding this game and your ban.

4.  So you felt that Dubhghall was abusing because he wanted to hold his tier one base?  Interesting concept.  

The.Doctor wrote:

Dub basically wanted to laugh and abuse. I was trapped with no way out, they made a buncha towers, i had no mana left for a heal. I was literally 1 second from death, i was the only nosf left the game was over so i left.
I call that skill, not abuse.

a)  There were no walls at the choke when you left the game, you could have left the base easily.

b)  I blinked in one bouncer and left it that way for a while.... you could have left then (I could mount the argument at this point that you committed suicide to end the game because you were unhappy.  Perhaps an RQ?).

c)  "They" did not build a bunch of towers, Dubh built one ultimate tower and then just before you left the game, a disaster tower.  The only assistance he got from the rest of us was knights and those bouncers.

d)  The only reason you were a solo nosf is because you trembled your partner to 2k health at Dubh's castle wall and then left him there when you were basically full health and he died trying to get away. You then blamed him for his death.  (I could mount an argument at this point that you were responsible for his death.... grieving him? You could easily have taken the attack from the 2 towers for a few seconds and helped him out of there.)

The.Doctor wrote:
By the standards dub used over half of VB would be banned. What about at the very end of the game when all the humans have elder wall and the vamp goes to a wall to die. Is that not suicide? If a vamp cant even hit a base without dying. Should he just wait in the middle for the humans to kill him? If youre gonna uphold this ban than go and ban the rest of the Vb community. While im at it i would like dub punished in someway for this clear abuse....
How does this have any relevance to your appeal?  

This was not a game with tier 5 bases and elder walls.  No one on the map was anywhere near going t4.  

This was a game that clearly could have continued, but you made errors and got angry (starting with teal getting a ring from you) and, from my perspective, decided at some point to try and set it up so you could leave without being banned as a leaver nosf.

Like it or not, you do have a history of leaving games when you are unhappy with their progression.  It is completely unfair to the other players in these games.  If you see this ban as unfair, I am sorry about that, but after watching the replay a number of times, I personally could not support any more than a reduction of the ban to 2 days last night.  The morning light has not changed that at all.

Appeal denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] The.Doctor ban appeal aka spelldeath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1