View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The.Doctor
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : The.Doctor

PostSubject: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 am

replay- http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbrl6a

Was banned for leaving the game. I was the only nosf left, i was trapped, had no mana to heal, one second from death with absolutely no way to live. So i left the game a second before death. Dub just says LOL and bans for leaving. By this retarded standard any nosf who couldnt break a base end game when all humans have elder wall and he goes to a base and dies in2 seconds to end the game would be considered bannable by suicide. By the standards dub just used half of VB would be banned. If the vamp dies in a second at the only base left in the game should he wait in the middle to die because if not thats suicide? BUT WAIT!! if he did that knowing they would kill him thats suicide too! By that rule he should run around the map prolonging the game as much as possible because if he didnt that would be suicide. But wait wouldnt prolonging the game like that be griefing ? WHICH IS ALSO BANNABLE. meaning everyone who nosfs and isnt ganked SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES. Ty dub for clearing that up for us. Abuse more bro.

p.s. even after watching the replay dub still thinks hes right and only lowered the ban to 2 days instead of removing it. Dawn agreed...for some unknown reason shes usually logical...dunno what happened there

ANNNNDDDDDDD let the comments begin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 am

There is no right or wrong when we are talking about vbl, there is pissing off the admins or not pissing off the admins.

Blatant admin abuse by Dubhghall, but all we can do(the players) is hope that the admins come to their senses, we don't have any power or way out(only 1 hostbot)

This thread showcases vbl's doublestandards: http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t73-denied-good_joba-ban-request
Triton144 wrote:
Denied He is 100% going to die and is trapped. And he did not just leave he waited till his health was as low as possible before he left to give his partner a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 am

Everyone knows i am no fan of Spelldeath and his rage quitting, But if he's trapped and blatantly going to die. He shouldn't be banned, I agree with Spell, he was beaten. You making him stay in the game is technically griefing him.

But like Opaca says, the art of being banned/unbanned/not banned falls down to how the admins feel about you, Think he needs an apology at the very least.

Unlike you Dawn to stand by un-reasonable decisions, i am dissapoint =

Hows this multi-coloured reply phase going ? i kinda like it, Feels refreshing

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : noobkiller.com

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Im all for the rules.. however this is JUST a game at the end of the day... is all of this really necessary?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm

noobkiller wrote:
Im all for the rules.. however this is JUST a game at the end of the day... is all of this really necessary?
Of course it is, welcome to the realm of butthurt children who refuse to be accountable for their actions. Anyway here's my arguement.

1. Spelldeath is a vbl member who knows the rules.

2. He left before he died.

3. Rule #6. "If you are human, you may not intentionally suicide to a vampire. If you are a vampire, you may not be afk for an extended period of time nor simply leave the game."

4. Claim abuse moar. I personally would like to extend your ban because you still seem oblivious as to why you were banned. /topic that should have never existed but he's mad that his appeal got shut down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Anyway here's my arguement.

1. you have become retarded Dubhghall
2. that is not how you interpret the rule
3. http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t73-denied-good_joba-ban-request
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The.Doctor
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Soooooo does this mean that if i catch dub or any other VBL member doing anything that breaks the rule at all i should post a ban request? I feel like dub is trying to be judge dredd.... I AM THE LAW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 pm

rules** and yes you should report us if we break any rules by posting a ban request in the proper sub forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The.Doctor
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:26 pm

No no rule*. As in the rule. Dont annoy dub or any of the admins obviously the only rule that matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:28 pm

The.Doctor wrote:
No no rule*. As in the rule. Dont annoy dub or any of the admins obviously the only rule that matters.
Finally the scrub understands!?!

Unless your friends with the admins, Do not argue about being banned xD

Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Ok..... Before I start I'm gonna tell you why that rule is there and try to adress as many questions as I can here. That rule is in place to keep a vamp from leaving to ruin a game. And according to that rule read at face value if a nosf leaves before dying he will be banned. Now everybody here after reading that just now said to themself well what about so and so they did it and they weren't banned. Maybe me, Dub, some scrub (rhymes op) doesn't matter who. First ask yourself why didn't you report them on the forum ban request? You say cause game was over anyways, not worth my breath, admin shoulda done it, something like that? Well realize our reasons for not reporting/banning them are the same as yours we feel the game was already ruined and nothing could have been done about it. That is what the rule is there to prevent. But that said, IF you feel that the vamp leaving has ruined your game you are more than welcome to report him and action will be taken every time. There isn't one case in the ban history that isn't like this. Also this doesn't mean come up to me and say yo the scrub left the game ban him pl0x. Cause tbh my game wasn't ruined by him, so there is nothing we can do about it like that. Use the forum ban request.

Note to remember: Leaving as the vamp is bannable. With two exceptions. And when you go into a vamp spot you agree to play by the written rules or face the consequences. If you don't like it don't vamp.

EXCEPTIONS:

1) I've talked this over with another admin before and there are two exceptions where the vamp may leave. When there are two vamps just, as a human may leave just before he dies to deny feed or a mini, so can the vamp JUST before he dies in a hopeless situation to prevent feeding to the humans and therefore helping his ally. Now you may NOT intentionally get in this situation so you can leave and this falls under the admin's discretion or another players report and review.

2) Every Human agrees
If every human verbally agrees that the vamp can leave then he may. Why? Because the rule is there once again to prevent the game from being ruined not to simply make the nosf stay.

The.Doctor wrote:
Soooooo does this mean that if i catch dub or any other VBL member doing anything that breaks the rule at all i should post a ban request? I feel like dub is trying to be judge dredd.... I AM THE LAW!!
To answer your question if you catch any member of vbl, admin or not, breaking rules the same punishments apply. Even if you haven't seen it happen before it does and you may post requests. Ask some of our former members and some current ones. Rules are Rules.

opaca wrote:
Anyway here's my arguement.

1. you have become retarded Dubhghall
2. that is not how you interpret the rule
3. http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t73-denied-good_joba-ban-request
This is an example of exception one

The entire point of this post is to hopefully allow you to see the point of this rule, whether the game was ruined, is what determines the punishment.
If you have any further questions about this topic or admin abuse or whatever else, Send me a message on the forums or catch me in vent/game.

-Triton144
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it   

Back to top Go down

Dubs abuse! and dawn agreeing with it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1