Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Appeals Format:

Title of post: "Your name" Appeal Request

1. Username and relm: emo.donky@useast

2. Why you were banned: Admin abuse - kicking Triton144 from the game

3. Why you think you should be unbanned: For starters, this rule list you guys always use to prove your actions as just (http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t7-clan-vbl-rules) doesn't actually state anything about admin abuse resulting in a ban. Secondly, Triton hiding his ass in Imperator_Mundi's base only to get 5 vests and follow me wherever i went around the map, THEN try to gank me is pretty unfair so i think his kicking was warrented.

I do not believe my admin should get reinstated  as what I did was clearly admin abuse. The funny part is, I was about ready to hand my admin over because as an admin - I feel like I am a representative of Kerry and his clan which hosts games ruled by the most idiotic rules. I do not want to be seen representing Kerry or the ridiculously out dated rules.

To you Triton144, I am sorry. I am sorry I kicked you in such a horrible fashion, ending your game so abruptly. I am sorry I gave you the satisfaction of ripping my admin away, banning me from the bot and banning me from the channel.

Lots and lots of love - as always
    Emo.Donky

PS. For reference - see this game: http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/11063/

Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Also Triton144, I seem to remember a conversation that we had were you were of the opinion that it should be against the rules for someone with no base to constantly harass the Nosf. Any comment?

Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Emo.Donky wrote:
3. Why you think you should be unbanned: For starters, this rule list you guys always use to prove your actions as just (http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t7-clan-vbl-rules) doesn't actually state anything about admin abuse resulting in a ban. Secondly, Triton hiding his ass in Imperator_Mundi's base only to get 5 vests and follow me wherever i went around the map, THEN try to gank me is pretty unfair so i think his kicking was warrented.
11. No grieving.

Emo.Donky wrote:
I am sorry I gave you the satisfaction of ripping my admin away, banning me from the bot and banning me from the channel.
Banned you from the channel temporarily to talk to Dawn about what happened since I couldn't see what took place b/c I was now in the Channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Emo, you knew when you kicked Triton that you were going to have to deal with consequences, but figured that it would be the pulling of your admin authority (from what you said in the bot log and above). You grieved Triton144 (by kicking him from the game) because you were annoyed by the vests on his slayer. You also grieved the only other human player left in the game. The final remarks in your appeal ooze sarcasm.

Under these circumstances I will not lift or reduce the ban without discussing it with other admins (including Kerry).

NOTE: This thread will remain locked to prevent it being hijacked for trolling purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerry Jones
Chieftan
Chieftan

Battle.net Name : KerryJones

PostSubject: Re: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

While there might not be a rule in terms of admin abuse it could be considered of a form of grieving another player that has chosen a certain route in the game. If you feel a rule needs to be changed there can be a discussion, but you must realize that people do have actual lives so talks usually go fairly slow. If you're irritated with something and want it changed we could have a meeting sometime.

I also like to you blatantly point me as as the "bad guy" as I have done nothing wrong. Most people support the rules and as they say the majority rules, but there is always a place for reform.

I think you should definitely sit out a 7 day ban because as an admin you held a certain authority that has been abused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request   

Back to top Go down

[Reduced] Emo.Donky Appeal Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1