Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:07 pm

http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t299-emodonky-appeal-request

Well my appeal got brushed off like it was meaningless, I would like some proper replies. Do you guys agree with my actions? Do you guys think Triton144 should of been hiding in Mundi's base only to vest up and try gank me? Do you think having 100g before getting ganked was over fed? Do you think the way Triton144 handled himself in this situation was appropriate? How long do you think that I should be banned for?

For those of you to lazy to read the link, here is what i posted:

Appeals Format:

Title of post: "Your name" Appeal Request

1. Username and relm: emo.donky@useast

2. Why you were banned: Admin abuse - kicking Triton144 from the game

3. Why you think you should be unbanned: For starters, this rule list you guys always use to prove your actions as just (http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t7-clan-vbl-rules) doesn't actually state anything about admin abuse resulting in a ban. Secondly, Triton hiding his ass in Imperator_Mundi's base only to get 5 vests and follow me wherever i went around the map, THEN try to gank me is pretty unfair so i think his kicking was warrented.

I do not believe my admin should get reinstated  as what I did was clearly admin abuse. The funny part is, I was about ready to hand my admin over because as an admin - I feel like I am a representative of Kerry and his clan which hosts games ruled by the most idiotic rules. I do not want to be seen representing Kerry or the ridiculously out dated rules.

To you Triton144, I am sorry. I am sorry I kicked you in such a horrible fashion, ending your game so abruptly. I am sorry I gave you the satisfaction of ripping my admin away, banning me from the bot and banning me from the channel.

Lots and lots of love - as always
   Emo.Donky

PS. For reference - see this game: http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/11063/

eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : eMi_Vpk[PaiN]

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Opinion Cool!,Let me say ,vampire scared of a slayer vest ? player that played vb ages still can't handle vest slayer? Bitch please.In a normal game if u didn't had admin power how would u deal with it?its part of the game.thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Opinion Cool!,Let me say ,vampire scared of a slayer vest ? player that played vb ages still can't handle vest slayer? Bitch please.In a normal game if u didn't had admin power how would u deal with it?its part of the game.thats my opinion.
If I didn't use admin powers, I would have died and the game would of ended then. Another game ruined by the all and mighty slayerman.

eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 pm

well let it happen what can I say I don't have admin power if someone does it and really want to ruin the game and want me to dead because im too powerful they have the right,u know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
well let it happen what can I say I don't have admin power if someone does it and really want to ruin the game and want me to dead because im too powerful they have the right u know.
It's a pathetic game when it gets to the point that a group of people choose when to win, as apposed to playing to win.

eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Well your the vampire if the human decide to end the game they don't want to play they rather win then choose to lose or having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Well your the vampire if the human decide to end the game they don't want to play they rather win then choose to lose or having fun
Come again?

opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Vesting when you have goldmines in someone else's base is overpowered, it only isn't banned because Kerryjones likes to abuse it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Human have authority lets say , to rather have fun or to troll w/e is the circumstance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Human have authority lets say , to rather have fun or to troll w/e is the circumstance.
You're only supporting my argument ma'man

opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:41 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
where did you get this from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Derrp hherppp everyone?Kinda obvious human has more authority

Last edited by eMi_Vpk[PaiN] on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KD-VII
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : KD-VII

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:42 pm

how long are you banned? i think should be a day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:43 pm

KD-VII wrote:
how long are you banned? i think should be a day
2 Weeks... lol...

opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
When they sit in someone elses base, then yes - humans do have more authority

eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Well why would vampire has authority ? give me few answer maybe Im derpp herppp Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Tbh, ive seen multiple humans being kicked for vesting against nosfs. Isnt that classed as grieving too ? and all those admins that have booted for that reason be banned for greiving too?

Its not the vesting that frustrated me that game, it was the fact triton did the very same thing i am demonised for doing, towering someone and Vesting when i didnt have a base. I stopped it because admins were telling me people were complaining, Yet kerry basically does it everytime hes broken early.

His ban should be for admin abuse at most tbh.
But thats just me, and i thought about it for once xD rather than blatantly going against whatever the status quo say.

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : KD-VII

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Quote :
2 Weeks... lol...
dammmmmmmnnnnnn  thats a long ass time.  i think should be reduced because it would be impossible for him to repeat his actions, and he said he acted wrong and apologized.  also a games are more fun with him in them...as with most players who post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 am

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Well why would vampire has authority ? give me few answer maybe Im derpp herppp Wink
thats not how logic works dipshit
you said humans have more authority
when i asked why, thats your answer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 am

opaca wrote:
eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Maybe he wants to be a politician - answering a question with another question

Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am

Emo.Donky wrote:
opaca wrote:
eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
Maybe he wants to be a politician - answering a question with another question
Actually....His logic is valid you just have to translate his English...

He said humans have the advantage lets called that = "p"

The other side of that would be that vampires have the advantage lets call that = "q"

Only one of these can and has to be true so there is a law that says:

Disjunctive Syllogism
---------------
p v  q (v = or)
~q (~ means "not")
therefore p
--------------

You asked why? and he said "Well why would vampire has authority ? give me few answer maybe Im derpp herppp" || Translate this to "Well vampires definitely can't be the ones with the advantage If I'm wrong let me know cause I must be stupid. lets call that = ~q

So his argument goes:
Humans have the advantage or vamps have the advantage
not the vamps
therefore humans

So his argument is valid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:12 am

Emo, you clearly did not even read what I said in the ban appeal or you would know that your topic heading, "Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions." is wrong.  Neither of us was rude to you, we just did not give you what you were asking for tonight. Also, my last statement clearly indicates that this will be discussed with other admins before a final decision is made.  If the appeal was disallowed then it would have been marked as rejected and moved to resolved appeals.

This may not meet with your desire for instantaneous resolution or "instant gratification", but it is not our responsibility to provide that kind of turn around on these things.  Sometimes a person has to be patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:54 am

Northern.Lite wrote:
Emo, you clearly did not even read what I said in the ban appeal or you would know that your topic heading, "Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions." is wrong.  Neither of us was rude to you, we just did not give you what you were asking for tonight.
I didn't mean that you brushed me off, I posted this before Triton144 edited his post and it only said "11. No grieving," which me feel asif he isn't taking me seriously. Because of this, I wanted to ask the rest of the community about their opinions on this matter, nothing wrong with that right?

Northern.Lite wrote:
This may not meet with your desire for instantaneous resolution or "instant gratification", but it is not our responsibility to provide that kind of turn around on these things.  Sometimes a person has to be patient.
:/ I'm not looking for instant gratification, I'm asking for you to take me serious. I've got 2 weeks before a full resolution hahahahahahaha

opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:45 am

well, if he meant it that way, then emo hit the nail on the head
Emo.Donky wrote:
eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
You're only supporting my argument ma'man
there are no rules that prevent them from doing these overpowered strats, they can do it if they feel like ruining the game for the vamps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.    

Back to top Go down

Since my appeal was so rudley brushed off, I want some opinions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next