Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

[Denied] Ban request appeal for demon_fever_666.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
demon_fever_666
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : demon_fever_666

PostSubject: [Denied] Ban request appeal for demon_fever_666.   Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:49 am

hey im sorry for leaving but i made it clear in lobby and in game that i had to leave so it had to be a fast game. flamejoker20 and me had a discussion cause he was saying the same thing. everyone in game knew me and him had to leave early. i didn't buy anything for other vamp cause me and him were fed like crazy in said game. if you watch replay i said it in game when joker said something about it being a fast game that i told him it'd be a fast game cause i had to go and so did he. i only went vamp cause no one else in lobby would go vamp and everyone kept leaving. you can ask everyone in the game if you don't believe me. i wasn't leaving to be a dick and i wasn't rqing for no reason. I had to run cause my ride to work was outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban request appeal for demon_fever_666.   Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 am

Have checked over the chat log from the game and demon did say that he had less than an hour to play in the lobby.  Both nosfs were heavily fed and so I have lifted the ban and issued a verbal warning to him to be careful not to do it again.

Note:  This ban has been re-imposed following a re-check of the facts by me.  Apologies to Triton144.  Demon, in future if you do not have time to stay for the whole game, do not nosf, eos.

You may, of course, appeal if you wish again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Ban request appeal for demon_fever_666.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1