Share | 

[Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: [Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit   Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

You guys forget how the rules work. If you don't have time to vamp, don't vamp. I know he was fed, but I was winning. If you watch the replay, I thwarted literally everything he had to try against me, I had towers for Africa - he was not going to defeat me. When I bouncer-ed him he knew the jig was up and he raged. I don't understand why he can get away with the excuse "i only had time for a short game." If it was spelldeath in that situation you'd blast him with a week long ban and talk about how if you know you have to go, don't play as a nosf in the first place.

This is stupid.

REFERANCE:

Request: http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t347-demon_fever_666-ban-request
Appeal: http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t348-ban-request-appeal-for-demon_fever_666

Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit   Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:05 pm

What is stupid here, emo, is that I already told you that this is being looked at because it appears there are different games involved in your request and his appeal.  This line from our private chat in vent look familiar?

"Dawn: there is some confusion here and i am currently trying to sort it out"

So I am saying once more... leave it in our hands to sort out and stop trying to stir the pot unnecessarily.  Thanks.

P.S. Deku it was me that deleted your posts, not triton, as is stated would happen if people not directly involved in the request/appeal posted.  See: http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t8-reports-format
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Situation is sorted out now and the original ban re-imposed for 2 days. See original ban request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit   

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] demon_fever_666 Ban Request Revisit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1