Vampirism Beast Legends

The Official Vampirism Beast Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLive Stats
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Item Rework

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Feels like talking to a wall

You think he stopped working on the map because he didn't have the unprotected?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

opaca wrote:
Feels like talking to a wall

You think he stopped working on the map because he didn't have the unprotected?

He said that the 1.500f unprot has been lost and he worked from another version, which result in VB Beta.

Working from 1.500f unprot is damn fair easier than working from 1.4xx


Last edited by popopxD on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

And your point is?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

opaca wrote:
And your point is?

Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Maybe in your head it is

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 pm

popopxD wrote:
opaca wrote:
popopxD wrote:

A bug cannot be considered as well balance factor. It's not reliable.
the bug is not realiable if the map constantly changes, which it doesn't

If FHF didn't lost the unprotected map, it would be fun at this moment. You must thank him again for that.

Sir. wrote:

Communities usually have a voice that has the most weight behind it, When it comes to Vamping id put all my reputation on the line to say he has the heaviest voice in the community *Deku isn't classed as the community because the admins don't like it when a troll has legit reasons to troll*


Community have people and each of them have their own brain. They can make decision on their own, they are not dumb to listen to a weighted voice. The most weight voice, if not right, will be rejected by community as a point and it's called revolution. The only weighted in community is about which is right and wrong. Being the best vamp or best king doesn't make you right. Being right make you right.

a revolution ? You really do take this seriously don't you kid. Long story short because you seem to be one dense motherfucker.

Opaca is most highly skilled nosf.

His arguments over balance and genuine play styles of nosf carry most weight due to his experience.

You don't even play nosf so your argument is invalid.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Sir. wrote:
You don't even play nosf so your argument is invalid.

Then how did I make the decision to make vamp can't pick up human item ? I usually play as human doesn't mean I have never play as vamp.

Sir. wrote:
His arguments over balance and genuine play styles of nosf carry most weight due to his experience.

Is it higher than M2TM, FHF or KJ or Dawn or other elder clan member ? His arguments over balance can win me but he should convince Triton because he make changes to the balance, not me. Wrong people, wrong place, wrong time.


Last edited by popopxD on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

popopxD wrote:
Sir. wrote:
You don't even play nosf so your argument is invalid.

Then how did I make the decision to make vamp can't pick up human item ? I usually play as human doesn't mean I have never play as vamp.

Vowed I wouldn't reply to you due the fact you keep going full retard...

Vamps not being able to pick up holy horseshoe, Archers or rifleman is a buff to humans not Vampires and well within the range of faggotry you like to call balance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Sir. wrote:
popopxD wrote:
Sir. wrote:
You don't even play nosf so your argument is invalid.

Then how did I make the decision to make vamp can't pick up human item ? I usually play as human doesn't mean I have never play as vamp.

Vowed I wouldn't reply to you due the fact you keep going full retard...

Vamps not being able to pick up holy horseshoe, Archers or rifleman is a buff to humans not Vampires and well within the range of faggotry you like to call balance.

Go find a full house match where human feed you holy horseshoe, Archers, Rifleman first, then call it a buff later. Fixed something flaw in the system shouldn't be called a buff. What if human can get your unholy grave ? You blame it on noob nosf while it's the same level when you pickup human item.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

popopxD wrote:
Sir. wrote:
popopxD wrote:
Sir. wrote:
You don't even play nosf so your argument is invalid.

Then how did I make the decision to make vamp can't pick up human item ? I usually play as human doesn't mean I have never play as vamp.

Vowed I wouldn't reply to you due the fact you keep going full retard...

Vamps not being able to pick up holy horseshoe, Archers or rifleman is a buff to humans not Vampires and well within the range of faggotry you like to call balance.

Go find a full house match where human feed you holy horseshoe, Archers, Rifleman first, then call it a buff later. Fixed something flaw in the system shouldn't be called a buff. What if human can get your unholy grave ? You blame it on noob nosf while it's the same level when you pickup human item.

And both should be punished, Difference is your still punishing the fucking nosf while giving the humans another free pass.

Your idea of balance is flawed due to you having personal hatred towards the word. You disagree with everyone when it comes to the balance of nosferatu then claim it to be in the communities best interests....If you want to do something for the community take a large gulp of stfu and let triton do the talking, He knows what balance is and unlike you can play both human and nosf at a genuinely high level. /Rant over

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

popopxD wrote:

Go find a full house match where human feed you holy horseshoe, Archers, Rifleman first, then call it a buff later. Fixed something flaw in the system shouldn't be called a buff. What if human can get your unholy grave ? You blame it on noob nosf while it's the same level when you pickup human item.
That is actually fun to play against, it doen't happen always and makes human actually challenging. Too bad it got removed for "balance"
And for the record, it had counterplay, meaning the nosf having those items =/= game over.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Sir. wrote:

Your idea of balance is flawed due to you having personal hatred towards the word. You disagree with everyone when it comes to the balance of nosferatu then claim it to be in the communities best interests....If you want to do something for the community take a large gulp of stfu and let triton do the talking, He knows what balance is and unlike you can play both human and nosf at a genuinely high level. /Rant over


Please read the change log:
-Slayer cant pickup Soul bomb, Void beast soul bomb (and the recipe), transmonger, silence, unholy grave anymore

If you want to punish the slayer to get shard or mirror, try to convince Triton or at least it's being on the rule list first.

opaca wrote:

And for the record, it had counterplay, meaning the nosf having those items =/= game over.

If human didn't know vamp got those item, they dont make counterplay. Problem is not counterplay. Some people secretly hide those item so they can troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 pm

popopxD wrote:

If human didn't know vamp got those item, they dont make counterplay. Problem is not counterplay. Some people secretly hide those item so they can troll.
there are rules for that

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

opaca wrote:
popopxD wrote:

If human didn't know vamp got those item, they dont make counterplay. Problem is not counterplay. Some people secretly hide those item so they can troll.
there are rules for that

End up with ban evade. Nice story huh ? Even though, trolling is funnier than 2 weeks banning.


Last edited by popopxD on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm

popopxD wrote:

End up with ban evade. Nice story huh ?
you are giving an extreme fictitious situation

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Then I should letting people buying soul bomb so they keep being punished by the rule.

I heard that we have a rule for that, too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

in my 1000 games played nobody bought soulbomb, good analogy; goes to show how little you know about the game

_________________


Last edited by opaca on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:27 pm

popopxD wrote:
Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

popopxD wrote:
Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.

On the VBA bot, Soul bomb was allowed, it was rarely bought.

On VBL bot, Soul bomb is banned and is never bought.

Your argument has more leaks than the titanic had bro.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
popopxD
Map Developer
Map Developer


Battle.net Name : popopxD (Garena), miame (eurobattle.net)
Posts : 95
Join date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Nice pic, added to ignore list Very Happy


Last edited by popopxD on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker
avatar

Battle.net Name : opaca
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

popopxD wrote:
Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.
popopxD wrote:
Added to ignore list Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:30 pm

opaca wrote:
popopxD wrote:
Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.
popopxD wrote:
Added to ignore list Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt


Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt
Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:30 pm

You guys are all bad.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Battle.net Name : Sir.
Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Newcastle Upon-Tyne, England, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm

opaca wrote:
popopxD wrote:
Nice 1000 games, you haven't play enough to see then.
popopxD wrote:
Added to ignore list Very Happy


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Item Rework   

Back to top Go down
 
Item Rework
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SMD Rework Stations
» Requesting a Charged Collection item
» Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» Is it worth leveling my Ultra Rare item acc?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Vampirism Beast Discussion :: Map Developement-
Jump to: