I wish to apologise to the butthurts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: I wish to apologise to the butthurts!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

I am writing this to apologise to all the little butthurts that role play this game so hard =3

I'm sorry that my words on the internet affect you so so badly and that it ruins what little confidence you have.

I don't mean to be mean to you, but most of you are literally too stupid to have reasonable conversations with and thus the attitude just naturally flows from me =(

so once again buttmonkeys I am so so sorry, I hope we can still be friends and interweb buddeeeeeeeeez <3 xxx

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: I wish to apologise to the butthurts!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

popopxD wrote:
@Opaca: now I see that you write when I logged out, so I will keep logged in from now on. About the 2 effects on skin: it was the reversed sphere effect (normally, when I blink, it will draw the line between the start and end point) and you said that you dont like it so I stopped using it. You said that I should remove it and I removed it. The ice effect was because I can't make Jaina lightblue so I tried to add everything that blue and it still not work, the trailing effect wasn't long enough to satisfy me. Do you happy now ? Stop being a jerk. Oh, my password of lost_stuff on eurobattle.net is qqqQQQ111, go there and change the password for me so I can't access it anymore. Thank for your help. I listened to you and you keep your angry from the game to the outside of the game , so I wont listen to you anymore from now on. Sometime I admired wrong people.

I wish to apologise to the butthurts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: