Search

Share | 

bojanimeiienda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frality
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : IF_E_A_R, Frality, TeamPub, Jerrykones, propropaca, neversober1, JustyeravbPub, GanKisPrO, Wicked.Soui, Siiiyhobo

PostSubject: bojanimeiienda   Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:48 pm

1. bojanimeiienda@useast

2. Stupid admin is stupid

3.see #2

Dub is clearly a teribad admin. Claims I intentionally fed a total of 25 gold. At start i detted the workers. At fountain i was delaying the vamp. I was saying kick dub for killing humans because he kicked me for trying to kill the vampires. If you would like to see multiple times dub has kicked me for no reason just ask. This is the fourth time.

This all happened in #91 on 3/16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frality
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : IF_E_A_R, Frality, TeamPub, Jerrykones, propropaca, neversober1, JustyeravbPub, GanKisPrO, Wicked.Soui, Siiiyhobo

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 pm

oh its fear btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm

You know better than to send workers to mid right at spawn, you also know that making shit tons of walls behind dg did nothing but give him gold because you had no spikes. In short you know that you shouldn't have done that, and you can't kill vampires with walls without spikes or peasants in the middle. Denied and hopefully you'll grow up a bit for the duration of the ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frality
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 pm

I think you judging my appeal is quite bias.  One person should not be the judge jury and executioner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:32 am

biased**

Also yes under normal circumstances it would be, however Emo and Demon were both in that game and saw what you did, and Demon doesn't have any objections with your ban. Have fun on your time off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demon_fever_666
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : demon_fever_666

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 am

I didnt know it was fear on an alt but while he was doing all of that i did ask for him to be banned and kicked. i said it in game chat multiple times. truth is i thought he was a random kid trying to troll people. but i agree with the ban you know better fear. theres no way feeding workers like that could be a stall. n the walls had no spikes so your attempt to kill is a joke but if you said it was a stalling tactic id have said that makes better sense but still feed.... im not picking favorites im just being real. feeding is feeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 am

Dub is not playing judge and jury, but he is allowed to post his point of view and reasoning for the ban. All Denied ban appeals are reviewed by a head admin.

However this ban will be upheld but reduced to 5 from 7 days. For Grieving
Based on the gameplay your only intent for joining this game was to provoke Dub.

PostSubject: Re: bojanimeiienda   

Back to top Go down

bojanimeiienda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampirism Beast Legends :: Reports/Appeals :: Appeals :: Resolved Ban Appeals-
Jump to: