[Denied] garrysbajaw ban request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: [Denied] garrysbajaw ban request   Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 am

1. Accused Player's Warcraft 3 Name: garrysbajaw@useast i would assume?

2. Rules Broken: Worker blocking to fuck

3. Replay of Reported Player: http://speedy.sh/PQ26v/garrysbajwa-ban.w3g

4. Replay Notes such as times rules were broken: For like 5-10 mins before the end of the game, it happened quite a few times.

Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] garrysbajaw ban request   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 pm

He never actually surrounded you with his workers or spam blinked them on top of you, at one point before your death you wind walked through his workers to hit his chaos wall. Considering that he is also not part of the community and you never appeared to say anything to him about watching his workers so that they aren't blocking you, nor did demon fever, and there was another admin in that game under an alt and they took no action perhaps because they deemed that what he did wasn't abusive. He kept trying to repair his walls by just spam blinking on them and when you broke his beast walls just outside of his ramp he just didn't blink them.

Anyway I'm going to deny this on the grounds that the other two admins in the game decided to not take action, however I will warn Gary about worker blocks in the future when I see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] garrysbajaw ban request   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:57 am

Dub wrote:
He never actually surrounded you with his workers or spam blinked them on top of you, at one point before your death you wind walked through his workers to hit his chaos wall. Considering that he is also not part of the community and you never appeared to say anything to him about watching his workers so that they aren't blocking you, nor did demon fever, and there was another admin in that game under an alt and they took no action perhaps because they deemed that what he did wasn't abusive. He kept trying to repair his walls by just spam blinking on them and when you broke his beast walls just outside of his ramp he just didn't blink them.

Anyway I'm going to deny this on the grounds that the other two admins in the game decided to not take action, however I will warn Gary about worker blocks in the future when I see him.

Meh fair enough!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] garrysbajaw ban request   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] garrysbajaw ban request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1