mvpvip
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : glueeater

PostSubject: [Denied] Ban appeal for glueeater   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Name : mvpvip

Account name and server : Glueeater us east

Ban reason : map hacking and denying it ??? really >.<

Reason why i should be unbanned? : Well why i should be unbanned cleary in that replay  u guys are stating that im map hacking was complte luck plus on top of that i called out his shade so i knew he was going to be tping there when i saw no active on the map i decide to scout with my slayer and boom there he was i kinda shocked and freaked about it and the supposly fatass wall upgraded he attacked my base so i decide to upgrade them sent he had a mini didnt want to get nuked, on top most map hacker well fog click was there even a fog click log at all ???? im also throwing this out i dont have many game under this bot and i have been playing this game while over 7 year to under stand most of the mechanics of the game like wall hoping , sac glitching , ect..

This is link to the reason why i got banned ? http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t372-banned-glueeater-ban-request

Last edited by mvpvip on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mvpvip
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : glueeater

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban appeal for glueeater   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 pm

also i only have 10 games on ur bots without other account on this bot onless my little bro play on ur bots then i dont know the totaly amount...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban appeal for glueeater   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 am

The original ban request from Opaca was related to map hacking.

I have now watched this replay at least 4 times from various perspectives, with and without the fog of war in place.  In the first instance, Opaca put a shade in the base above yours and granted you could have caught a fleeting glimpse of it as it entered the base because of a tracker I was using in my base.  The problem is that you did nothing about that shade until he teleported to it 45 seconds later and laid a grave.  Those events were completely shrouded by the fog of war, yet your timing was impeccable.  The second clear instance was shortly before gateway opens Opaca bought an unholy on his mini.  None of us had the chance to see the mini with the unholy, he was attacking your wall with the nosf and sent the mini and lich to your base where your workers were.  At virtually the same instant that the first unholy of the game was laid there in the fog, you upgraded 3 fatass walls on your workers.  Both these instances were what got you the ban for map hacking.

The "denying it" comment on the ban when I overrode the default value for ban length on the bot panel came from my irritation with your continuous arguing in both game 167 and then 168 over whether you were or were not map hacking.  You knew from the in game conversation that at least 2 admins would be reviewing the replay.  Opaca was not in game 168 and no one else was bringing the topic up, but you continued on about it in the lobby and during the game.  The purpose of the comment was to remind me of that tiresome fact.

You have a total of 25 games on the bot under the name glueeater, all on the same ip address.  No other accounts show from that address, so I believe we can conclude that no one else was playing in the game with a fair degree of certainty.

Appeal denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ban appeal for glueeater   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Ban appeal for glueeater
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1