mvpvip
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : glueeater

PostSubject: Ban appeal for glueeater Number#2   Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Name : Mvpvip

Account name and server : glueeater us east

Reason ban: Map hacking

Reason to be unbanned : Well i reviewed that replay my self the reason why those fatass walls were upgrade sent double clicking on my 4 fatwall  it auto pick all the same units in the same area so it also picked some of thoses fatass walls out of screen for me so i didn't even know i upgraded them that would be the for the 2nd instane. And if i dont belive you need to play the game and double click 4 rifleman or orc or something.

The frist instant i saw his shade i didn't any active on the map so i figuer i would scout the area he had the shade and he was there that was complte random luck not map hack .

This going towards: http://clanvbl.forumotion.com/t373-denied-ban-appeal-for-glueeater

This well be last time posting here just becuase it seem to me you Guys fav the donater's seem to have long reponsing times for guy wrongful banned on top of u guys do not use fog logs ill link one for u guys so it make it easyer to pick up map hackers http://entwiki.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:DetectMaphack this what they use to find out if player is map hacking or not due to most map hacker WELL FOG CLICK.

Thank you for Time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for glueeater Number#2   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Well to give you some insight into the thread you linked. That method only works for players who use maphacks from 4 years ago and ones who do not use safe click or turn off clicks altogether. Modern maphacks all check for this so it is all but useless.

Ban stands

Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for glueeater Number#2   Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 pm

mvpvip wrote:
This well be last time posting here just becuase it seem to me you Guys fav the donater's seem to have long reponsing times for guy wrongful banned

This ban was originally requested and dealt with in a very timely manner, as are most requests and appeals. None of us get paid to be admins on the bot. We all have lives and responsibilities outside of the vamp beast community. In less than 2 days you have had a number of admins look at that replay and then deal with 2 ban appeals. Since you are not a sponsor, and are getting such prompt attention, I fail to understand your comment above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for glueeater Number#2   

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for glueeater Number#2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1