Retarded admin on ur bots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mvpvip
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : glueeater

PostSubject: Retarded admin on ur bots   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:51 pm

so funny to call someone map hacking then not do a fog log check seems to me lazy and very unprofessional at being admin for both the games and froums when legit plays are being made it mean that preson is now map hacking lol funny as fuck ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mvpvip
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 pm

The second clear instance was shortly before gateway opens Opaca bought an unholy on his mini.  None of us had the chance to see the mini with the unholy, he was attacking your wall with the nosf and sent the mini and lich to your base where your workers were.  At virtually the same instant that the first unholy of the game was laid there in the fog, you upgraded 3 fatass walls on your workers.

example

This mean to mean that u have
A. Never play the game and doesn't understand in game mechanics like double clicking pick all the same workers / units / building .

B. Doesn't really care

C. Just know that his BFF or something and just auto agree's with him just instant bans. Which in that case would be called admin abusing his powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMi_Vpk[PaiN]
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : eMi_Vpk[PaiN]

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 pm

I must Agreed with you , reason why I stop playing this game after I got banned for whisper of shadow glitch , which I didn't even knew about the "glitching" activation and I got banned no warning and I don't even know what was the glitch sadly my heart was broken after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Emi watch the replay that Opaca posted in his ban request. Your ban was questionable, but his blatant use of a third party program (maphack). On a second note Jesus Christ glueeater, give it up dude, even if we had a vote with every active player to decide your fate your ass would get banned for blatantly maphacking. You're either just really stupid to think that you could come up with two bullshit excuses for your actions that led to you being caught, then try to debate them when you got red handed, the other option is that you're some cynical delusional little bitch that actually believes that you don't deserve a ban for TWO instances of maphacking in a single game, if it's the latter and you concede that it is, I would personally like to see you permanently banned for your own good because that level of self deception means that you should see a psychiatrist and not play video games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 am

eMi_Vpk[PaiN] wrote:
I must Agreed with you , reason why I stop playing this game after I got banned for whisper of shadow glitch , which I didn't even knew about the "glitching" activation and I got banned no warning and I don't even know what was the glitch sadly my heart was broken after that.

Emi, seriously?  You were banned for using the avatar from whisper targeted to a nosf attacking a wall after you were warned not to do so.  The avatar, when it hits the vamp stuns it for a bit over 3 seconds (which you were also told prior to the instance that got you banned).  A slayer may still have the cape for movement speed, but if the avatar is abused a ban will result.

Also, a quick check of the ClanVBL bot panel revealed that since that ban you have played the map on a total of 6 different accounts.  I am sorry if your heart was broken, but obviously that has not stopped you from playing.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Thu May 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Dub wrote:
Emi watch the replay that Opaca posted in his ban request. Your ban was questionable, but his blatant use of a third party program (maphack). On a second note Jesus Christ glueeater, give it up dude, even if we had a vote with every active player to decide your fate your ass would get banned for blatantly maphacking. You're either just really stupid to think that you could come up with two bullshit excuses for your actions that led to you being caught, then try to debate them when you got red handed, the other option is that you're some cynical delusional little bitch that actually believes that you don't deserve a ban for TWO instances of maphacking in a single game, if it's the latter and you concede that it is, I would personally like to see you permanently banned for your own good because that level of self deception means that you should see a psychiatrist and not play video games.

This quit funny actually still calling me a map hacker when its all skill this game to me is more like game of chess u simple try to predict ur enemy moves i predict right u get AUTO BANNED FOR MAP HACKING lawls really bots are dumb and admin are still retarded....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo.Donky
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Emo.Donky

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Thu May 01, 2014 8:54 pm

I like to get shards on my battle slayer

Ragnar
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Ragnar_

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 pm

glueeater's got some serious case of the downs.

Confirmed, Mary loves me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mvpvip
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Thu May 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Ragnar wrote:
glueeater's got some serious case of the downs.
it seem that ur fucking retarded as well .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dub
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Dubhghall

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 am

mvpvip wrote:
Dub wrote:

This quit funny actually still calling me a map hacker when its all skill this game to me is more like game of chess u simple try to predict ur enemy moves i predict right u get AUTO BANNED FOR MAP HACKING lawls really bots are dumb and admin are still retarded....

1. You are a maphacker, seriously you're still denying that? Holy shit dude.
2. You cannot predict what you already know will happen because objectively you've seen what is happening with your maphack enabled, thus disabling any potential guesses as to what Opaca was doing that game. You can't play a good game of chess if your opponent tells you what they are going to do, of course with the intelligence that you've displayed that seems to confirm that.
3. You were not automatically banned, the replay was reviewed by myself and Northern.Lite and we found you guilty, so would anybody who watched that replay.
4. I don't know what sort of rock you crawled out of, you're some miserable cretin that thinks that we're retarded because you're in denial of your actions, not that it's of much consequence but your English is atrocious to the point where this will be the last reply I send you because you're not worth my time justifying my actions since you clearly disregard your own, and then even worse, deny your own actions.

I know I'm wasting my time with this last part, but the bot cannot be "dumb" because it isn't a sentient being, not that even if you phrased that remark better it would mean anything with your shit tier English. Anyway I would like to ask you to not come back, you are not welcome because you 1) Are a blatant liar that uses faulty logic to justify the actions that you deny, despite evidence to the contrary. 2) Lack the intelligence to do much of anything really.. Very Happy. So please find a new hobby such as learning English, oh and some self respect couldn't hurt either I guess, maybe a little charm too. Either way you won't find it here so fuck off you miserable little cunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
garrysbajwa
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : garrysbajwa

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 am

opaca:gary
opaca:please
opaca:i need for you to acknowledge me

Signature cropped for size limit, Please re-adjust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir.
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : Sir.

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 am

Dub wrote:
mvpvip wrote:
Dub wrote:

1. You are a maphacker, seriously you're still denying that? Holy shit dude.
2. You cannot predict what you already know will happen because objectively you've seen what is happening with your maphack enabled, thus disabling any potential guesses as to what Opaca was doing that game. You can't play a good game of chess if your opponent tells you what they are going to do, of course with the intelligence that you've displayed that seems to confirm that.
3. You were not automatically banned, the replay was reviewed by myself and Northern.Lite and we found you guilty, so would anybody who watched that replay.
4. I don't know what sort of rock you crawled out of, you're some miserable cretin that thinks that we're retarded because you're in denial of your actions, not that it's of much consequence but your English is atrocious to the point where this will be the last reply I send you because you're not worth my time justifying my actions since you clearly disregard your own, and then even worse, deny your own actions.

I know I'm wasting my time with this last part, but the bot cannot be "dumb" because it isn't a sentient being, not that even if you phrased that remark better it would mean anything with your shit tier English. Anyway I would like to ask you to not come back, you are not welcome because you 1) Are a blatant liar that uses faulty logic to justify the actions that you deny, despite evidence to the contrary. 2) Lack the intelligence to do much of anything really.. Very Happy. So please find a new hobby such as learning English, oh and some self respect couldn't hurt either I guess, maybe a little charm too. Either way you won't find it here so fuck off you miserable little cunt.

A Scotsman just made fun of your ability to speak/type in English....How does that make you feel?

Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   Fri May 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Enough. Thread locked

PostSubject: Re: Retarded admin on ur bots   

Back to top Go down

Retarded admin on ur bots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1