Share | 

Ban request IF_E_A_R [denied]; Ban imposed Rama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
astriaksin2
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : astriaksin2

PostSubject: Ban request IF_E_A_R [denied]; Ban imposed Rama   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 pm

1. If_e_a_r  us east
2. Maphack
3. Replay http://speedy.sh/GRWDM/If-e-a-r.w3g
4. If you watch the replay at 15min21sec. you will see he places unholy on bottom south west of green's base. I don't know why he placed that unholy so far away from any lumber house on that base. I saw orange is towering for green but it didn't show the closest lumber house and fatass of orange at that corner. I look at green's base the only lumber houses are those 3 on the top left of green's base which they are out of range from the unholy grave. You can see how he moves his nosf toward his lich after he placed the unholy for gaining experience. When I asked him why he place that unholy, he told me that he farsighted it. The map clearly didn't show the orange lumber house and fatass on that corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: Ban request IF_E_A_R [denied]; Ban imposed Rama   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 pm

I have reviewed the replay and do not believe that there is conclusive evidence that If_e_a_r was maphacking .  If you want the complete replay of the game here is the link from the Live Stats on this forums:  http://clanvbl.lunaghost.com/game/14018/.  I am therefore denying this ban request.

There is, however, ample evidence that a ban should be called on Rama (teal in the game) for griefing the nosferatus after his death.  Specifically picking up credit card and unholy grave from the graveyard when the nosfs put them there at forge for a minute.  When his mini was subsequently taken, these items were lost to the vamps. He then progressed to using golden tremble on his lich to stun the nosf attacking a wall.  Finally, Rama pretended to be an admin and threatened to ban fel when he objected to the attempts to tremble him at the wall.  I am therefore imposing a one week ban on Rama.

Rama just to be completely clear, as you were told by the nosfs in game, you cannot just pick up vamp items because you feel like it without permission. You need to review the game rules on this forums before playing again.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ban request IF_E_A_R [denied]; Ban imposed Rama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1