Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : The_Deku_Nutt

PostSubject: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 am

10 years since a VB game.I enter warcraft 3 trying to play vamp beast but my path always leads to empty lobbies. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the kerryjones. i watch old replays of games but it is no good. I flame the clan channel and try to resist the admins, but it is all meaningless. The end is near. I then think about the bottom right base and cry myself to sleep.

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Ragnar_

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:23 pm

^My Saturday night.

Also, if you're legit about it being made for dota2, that's pretty sweet.

Confirmed, Mary loves me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lettergreep
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Lettergreep

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:59 am

I was actually coming on the forums to post that I'd be looking into this myself, let me know if you need any help, I'll have to familiarize myself with the map-making tools but I'm willing to spend the time, and scripting events shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vamp_girl
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Vamp_girl

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi all, It has been a long time since Vampirism was a almost everyday lifestyle for me and for a lot of you. I have a clan that spans west, east and europe now and we mostly play Horde vs Alliance and legion ltd that what most people play but there are still people here that remember Vampirism and like to play but we do so at set times so we have enough people. There are a few "new" people who think they are good but I know there are more than a few here that would show them how a truly good player plays this game. Please let me know if any of you are interested in playing. Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:20 pm

I'll play a game later if it's actually possible.

Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : czydude@azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:41 am

literally 10 yrs since game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:05 pm

You're just fucken mad czy

Grunt
Grunt

Battle.net Name : shrinem

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:09 am

vamp_girl wrote:
Hi all, It has been a long time since Vampirism was a almost everyday lifestyle for me and for a lot of you. I have a clan that spans west, east and europe now and we mostly play Horde vs Alliance and legion ltd that what most people play but there are still people here that remember Vampirism and like to play but we do so at set times so we have enough people. There are a few "new" people who think they are good but I know there are more than a few here that would show them how a truly good player plays this game. Please let me know if any of you are interested in playing. Have a great day!  

vamp girl go out with me u know we got the best double base and ill always knight u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waterfire
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : waterfire the_dekus_nut

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 am

hey deku u cant believe this proprovamp account is taken by someone else lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_deku_nutt
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Who cares that guy sucked

Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Vamp_girl

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Hello everyone! We are having weekly Vamp games every Wednesday at 8pm est std if anyone wants to play! Bot name is Beast-bot. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2   

Back to top Go down

Vamp Beast getting remade for Dota 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1