[Banned] Endivius - Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BipolarBear
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : BipolarBear

PostSubject: [Banned] Endivius - Ban Request   Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 am

1. Endivius (East Realm) Korgath? Kroggar...? Krowbar.. god i forget.

2. Seen using a transmogrifier on Vampire slayer for use in attempted Gank, and used several other times later on in game.

3. http://www.mediafire.com/?5vrcy86k5aan1kn

4. At about 24 minutes and 20 seconds into the game you can see Red's(Endivius) slayer blinking into midmap to purchase the transmog and subsequently blinking back to his base. He then proceeded shortly after to attempt to gank the surviving nosferatu using the transmog. Attempt was survived, but he continued, even after several attempts to explain to him that he was breaking a VBL clan rule.

At 37 and 38 minute mark he uses it again in a gank attempt. I explain once more it is considered an illegal item. He continues to ignore and even states that it is not against the rules, clearly having not read them.

At the 41 minute mark i even posted a link to the clan VBL rules XD. He did not seem to care.

On closer inspection it seems he tosses the transmog after I post the rules. However he nearly disrupted the game with the use of an illegal item and his balking in light of his ignorance of the rules i think warrants the temp ban.

Thanks for your time and thank you for maintaining one of the best customs in WCIII. Take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Banned] Endivius - Ban Request   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Two day ban imposed. It is the responsibility of players on the ClanVBL bot to keep informed of the rules for games played on it. Thank you for taking the time to report the infraction. See you in the games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Banned] Endivius - Ban Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1