Guide for Humans to T4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

Battle.net Name : Triton144

PostSubject: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 4:28 pm

This is a guide to a 5 minute Command Center (Fastest CC time possible without a leak). It is written assuming you did not get an item.

Basic Outline for humans:

10 min - Vault

5 min - 2 Gms(Gold Mines)

6-00-7 min - 4 Ubers rest supers/44 income (22 Gms)

6 min - Ultra research and Citadel

5 min - Command Center

* - designates a hotkey. Example *R is the R key.

--->[First 5 minutes] First at the start make 280/300 food (If you need help getting that quickly see my other guide). Then build a research center

(*R) and research Taskmaster. Next build a Slayer Tavern (*A) and train a slayer. When Taskmaster finishes researching start Taskmaster 2 and

then Spiked Barricades 1. Now build a 2nd research center (*R) and research improved masonry 1 2 and 3. (People skip masonry 2 and 3 when

they get a leak(a stolen item) before the 9 minute mark to make a 9 minute gold mine). Make warnings in the hallways to let you know if the

vamps are coming and keep your food at 300/300 until the 10 minute mark where you get your first gold. If the vamp attacks you detonate your

workers and rebuild somewhere else or you can try to defend your lumber base with bouncers (*Q)/towers (*S)/tents (*T)(no more than 7

tents).

--->[Mega wall stage] At the 10 minute mark build a Slayer's Vault (*V) and upgrade your wall to mega. (You may have seen pros sit on

seemingly invincible wall with full masonry this is because either they do it out of habit or they got a leak and they need lumber for the early gold

mine. If you don't get a leak then you should always make a mega wall just because you can still get a 5 min cc even if you get it immediately).

Now for the next 5 minutes just keep your food at 300/300 and DO NOT upgrade to Giga wall unless you absolutely have to. At the 5 minute mark

upgrade 1 lumber house with your gold and make 2 gold mines. (I don't have enough!? Well that's what separates the good from the great. Just

practice the first half of this guide and watch people and you'll get there). Make a fat ass wall (*F) here if you haven't already(It doesn't really

matter when you make this; only the earlier the safer). After 1 minute you'll have 4 gold with it make 4 supers unless the vamp attacks you and

you need knights. After another minute make 4 more supers and a gold mine. Continue to do this until you get 19+ gold then upgrade your

lumber house again, detonate 2 supers, and make an Uber worker. Do this until you have 4 Uber workers. Next continue to make gold mines until

you have 44 income (22 gold mines). When to Giga? Normally you Giga just before a vamp reaches lv 40 unless he is damage toming or buys

the item Tremble, because knights are enough to repair a wall. If there are two vamps then you may want to Giga sooner. Also always buy

knights as a human they are what keeps you from having to get giga. Don't buy them unless you are attacked until after your 2nd uber.(This

means make warnings and Bouncer so you have time to buy knights).

--->[After max Income] After making it to 44 income Giga now if you haven't. Then make a Ultra Research Center. This is one of the most asked

questions in Vamp Beast. An Ultra Reasearch Center is made by a super worker(the 1g workers from the lumber house). Now save your lumber

until you have 125k and upgrade your Slayer Vault to a Citadel of Faith. Next train a super tower build from your ultra research center. And finally

at the 5 minute mark build a Command Center from him. But what do i do if the vamp attacks me between in between the first few minutes and

the cc? Most players would agree that there are two main ways to get rid of vamps at that time. 1) Is to make 1-2 mana towers and upgrade

spikes. 2) Is to build a disaster tower from a super worker(make sure you get the spacing right so they can't use the vamp hammer on it). A

disaster tower will 100% garuntee they will leave but unless you have gotten 2-3 gold here and there it may cost you a 5 minute cc but a 4 is a

decent time, which is why method 1 is better. What about Flame towers or ultimate towers? People seem to use these a lot and they are good

while the vamp is lv 1-40 they are almost worthless after that point unless you have 5-6 of them which will set you back even more, which is why

i use the first option. Now go get that 5 min cc (with no leaks Very Happy)!

Good luck, Triton144
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanvbl.forumotion.com
Dream
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : Dream

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Less Complicated version along with Vampire guide please? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Can I ask what is complicated about it? I wrote it where someone who has played the game twice could follow it. It is written where you have to make 0 decisions the entire game. Just do what it says line by line. If you have played before and are just looking for the basics read the top it explains the basic tech.

Last edited by Triton144 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Trit can you help me? What is the best way to get lumber? Whenever I try to get to gold mines early on everyone else has like 5? Also any tips to collecting leaks someone always gets it b4 me. Thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triton144
Map Developer
Map Developer

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Can I ask you what is your Bnet name? I would like to know just to make sure you aren't trolling me. You can private msg me it if you like or post it here. Because the name you have on this forum does not match any player. After that I'd be happy to offer any help I can.
Thanks, Triton
Back to top Go down
Dream
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Dream. I am in the Vent right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

And sorry for the terrible guides Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampirismBeastL
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : VampirismBeastL

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm

I try for the 7 min 2 gold mines and have 1 at 9 min. I almost get it every time or I get 8 min helps because you can have 7-8 min cc and have 144 gold inceomce every 15 sec before gate opens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Humans to T4   

Back to top Go down

Guide for Humans to T4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1