AuthorMessage
MenacingPhantom
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : MenacingPhantom

PostSubject: [Denied] Unfair banning   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Username: MenacingPhantom

Realm: EU

Yesterday I was banned from the Vamperism Beast games by Wildcardgirl5 unfairly. He/she believed I was feeding the vamp intentionally through placing meteor towers that were surrounded by god castle towers close to the vamp shops in order to end the game. After ensuring I hadn't done anything against the rules Wildcardgirl5 banned and kicked me from the game unfairly.

I have the game footage if you'd like to watch it. I hope I can start playing again swiftly and the admin that banned me be informed of the rules correctly.

Summary of events:

- Wildcardgirl5 mentioned that I was going to feed the vamp by placing meteor towers unguarded.
- I placed god castle towers and workers to repair in order to prevent this
- The vamp used a bomb to destroy the towers and workers
- Vamp was cut down to half-hp through entire ordeal
- Wildcardgirl5 accused me of intentionally feeding and banned me when I disagreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unfair banning   Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 am

I pulled the replay of this game off of the server and watched it.  

You built what amounted to a box of 12 meteor towers on the lower side of the west entrance to mid with 2 god castle towers top and bottom right against the meteors.  

When you began building the towers, you were told that what you were doing would not work and amounted to feed, to stop.  You ignored that and two more statements to stop.  The nosf came back to mid, attacked the god castle walls and took out all of the meteor towers (giving him as much gold basically as a command center).  Instead of just acknowledging your mistake, you continued to argue with the admin for quite some time until you finally got a ban and were kicked from the game.

My advice is learn from your mistake and do not ignore warnings in future.  I suspect that even now, if you apologised for ignoring warnings and feeding the vamp 2.5k gold, Wildcardgirl5 would lift the ban.  Otherwise, serve the ban and I will see you in games in the future.

I am leaving this thread unlocked so that you can apologise here, if you wish, and put this matter behind you.  Otherwise your ban will expire on July 7th for this infraction.

Appeal denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MenacingPhantom
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : MenacingPhantom

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unfair banning   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 am

There's only two problems here that concern a) the rules and b) the attitudes of admins towards their own rules.

If you watched the replay more carefully you would have seen that it wasn't me that suggested feeding the vamps (which I actually stated my disapproval of).

According to (2.) rule within the VBL clan rules there should be no DELIBERATE feeding
- As the replay reflects I created god castle towers around the meteor towers; it would suggest I wanted to kill the vampire player, not feed it.

As of that fact I hadn't broken any of the VBL clan rules or Vamperism Beast default rules, which has been confirmed with the creator of Vamperism Beast (Michael Hamilton). The statements therefore that followed up to my banning and being kicked from the game were unjustifiable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unfair banning   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 am

Your reply is somewhat confusing:
MenacingPhantom wrote:

If you watched the replay more carefully you would have seen that it wasn't me that suggested feeding the vamps (which I actually stated my disapproval of).
I had already looked over the replay again when you posted and corrected myself in the ban denial post before you replied.

But to be clear, the only rules that apply here are the ones pertaining to the Clan VBL hosting bot.  Once you were informed that what you were doing would NOT kill the vamp and would be considered unapproved feeding under the rules on the bot, you should have at the very least stopped and responded to the admin speaking to you.  Instead you ignored her and finally, when your plan failed, you told her to "stfu" and began arguing.  Throughout the discussion this admin was polite and gave you more than one opportunity to admit your mistake and that would have been the end of it.  Ban appeal denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unfair banning   

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Unfair banning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1