Share | 

[Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DevilDog
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : DevilDog

PostSubject: [Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request   Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 am

1. Junior_Hero (Asia.battle.net)

2. Map Hacking

3. http://speedy.sh/GeJYH/Brown-MH.w3z

I would like d00k or Kerry to check the replay since they have the mh detector I gave them. Guys if you notice, once the replay starts Junior_Hero is the vamp. As the humans are building before the portal opens he clicks on the summoners for the portal. And thats just the beginning there is a lot more going on with him in the replay. Game name was Vampirism Beast VBL #457, just incase you needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm

The anti-hack you are using seems to have modified the file.  It will not open for me.  KJ this one is for you to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am

Okay, KerryJones found the replay file you posted was corrupted and he could not open it either.  

Subsequently, I tracked it down on the bot (replay 4110) and watched it.  This vamp was an obviously new player to the map who moved systematically from base to base in one area after another.  He never seemed to use farsight, loved to chain, and left items all over the ground for a very long time after game began.  There was no evidence of any map hack being used that I could find.

It is my understanding that the anti-maphack script that you are using may malfunction in non-dota maps.  That may be the triggers you were seeing?  

In any case, if another admin wants to watch this replay they are more than welcome to review it and correct me or agree with me.  At this time, I am not imposing a ban for maphacking.  (If his ally, however, wanted to request a ban for feeding the humans, I might consider it.... Suspect)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request   

Back to top Go down

[Provisional Rejection] Junior_Hero Ban Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1