opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:46 am

name: topher_da_beast
realm: us east
replay: http://speedy.sh/HaN6K/topher-da-beast-griefing.w3g
violations: "If you are human, you may not intentionally suicide to a vampire" and " No team killing"

he suicides at 2:15 and teamkills at 13:40, even after having me explain the rule to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopherBeaman
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : topher_da_beast

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 am

I didn't suicide I was circling around messing with the vamp and lag spiked and then he was killing my mini with his so I killed his mini back. self defense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 am

TopherBeaman wrote:
I didn't suicide I was circling around messing with the vamp and lag spiked and then he was killing my mini with his so I killed his mini back. self defense

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 am

It was a nice battle 3 minis on my mini. I fought hard and got 2 of them. The other one fled. Nos tried chasing me also it wouldn't let me fight him back or I would have had him. That would of been an epic fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 am

unfortunately for your lies I explained you can't fight back and you acknowledged it

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 am

If I could fight back though your Nos was going to get it man. I was going to kill him too. Well maybe idk I had better stats and damage but you had some items on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 am

obvious troll is obvious

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 am

I didn't troll you. I helped you guys all game with Lich. The only thing I did against you was when you attacked me with your minis I attacked back with mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:07 am

no point in pretending you didn't know it isn't allowed, there is proof in the replay that I explained to you, stop playing innocent.

"when you attacked me with your minis I attacked back with mine" and stop acting like it is justified, because it is not. If a nosf mini dies, it dies forever, if I kill your mini it goes to me, and you know that. No one will believe your half-assed lies, just take the ban like a man, you deserve it.

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 am

I never lied. The definition of a lie is to not tell the truth? I am sitting here admitting what you accused me of. So by you saying I'm lying is like saying I am innocent which is a lie on your part because I am not innocent. :O Thanks for trying to defend me though I appreciate it man. You're a good friend and your defense was well needed for this trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm

you did not tell a lie directly, but your actions are lies. you are pretending to be innocent, but you know you did wrong. you are playing dumb and trying to convice people that you truly believe your "self defense" is fair and righteous.

Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 pm

That's not lying? And now you're saying I'm dumb? That's rude. I was going to compliment you and say you should be a lawyer one day, but now you are saying I am dumb. And I am not pretending to be innocent I have said 10 times at least to you in chat and 5 times here that I am guilty of the accused. I am guilty of what killing his mini. I clearly killed it in self defense during the game. I am guilty of it. He tried to 3v1 me with them minis and I just messed em up with my mini. Topher_da_beast is guilty of one of the accusations. Now do you see me admitting it Opaca for th 6th 7th 8th and 9th time just on this topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Ban approved for the suicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] topher_da_beast ban request   

Back to top Go down

[Approved] topher_da_beast ban request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1