AuthorMessage
TopherBeaman
Peon
Peon

Battle.net Name : topher_da_beast

PostSubject: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 pm

topher_da_beast US east
Suicide
I was screwing with the vamp making him waste time for the team and lag spiked.  It clearly looked like suicide and every time you look at the replay you will see it as a suicide, but it makes no sense. Why would I suicide when I picked human and waited 20 minutes for game to fill up? Lag spikes happen, unfortunately when I play on my laptop they happen a lot.  Sorry about the confusion and making you waste your time watching replays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

Battle.net Name : opaca

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm

for all I know, you could have suicided because you wanted to play vampire and not human, or maybe because a player that you didn't like was on the human team, or perhaps you thought the repercussion would be funny. there is no way of proving it, nor proving otherwise, much like the argument you used "Why would I suicide when I picked human and waited 20 minutes for game to fill up?" that is how YOU feel, so don't use subjective arguments, the fact is that you sat at the circle in the middle asking to die, and you did. it should be considered suicide, so dont try to prove otherwise with shitty arguments

"I was screwing with the vamp making him waste time for the team" is that why you built your structures in the middle? to help out your team? good f***ing point.

anyway, sadly this will probably get approved, even though you are a first class griefer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopherBeaman
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:36 pm

huh? I was like first one in game if I wanted vamp I woulda picked nosf minis are boring anyways. And when this happened I was new to the beast community after not playing it for 4 years that was maybe my 10th game I think. I don't know why you have to use that language either. I haven't said anything rude to anyone this whole time, therefor you shouldn't feel the need to. Innocent til proven guilty, which since I didn't suicide you cant prove something that isn't true, therefor im innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm

TopherBeaman wrote:
huh? I was like first one in game if I wanted vamp I woulda picked nosf
so you say

TopherBeaman wrote:
when this happened I was new to the beast community after not playing it for 4 years that was maybe my 10th game I think
10th game, and you still decided to base in the middle? you are either handicapped or lying, I wonder which is more likely?

TopherBeaman wrote:
Innocent til proven guilty, which since I didn't suicide you cant prove something that isn't true, therefor im innocent.
.... you are posting in the APPEAL forums, you should be looking for forgiveness, not trying to prove you are innocent. it has already been decided you suicided, otherwise you wouldn't be banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopherBeaman
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Yes I do say. And I said im new to the community because you said I could have had a friend, not saying I don't know how to play. And why ask for forgiveness when I am not sorry for my actions. I cant help a lag spike. Technical errors happen. And quit harassing me in games and channels saying "I'm high rank in the community I will just get your appeal declined". If you are high rank in the community then you shouldn't use the offensive language you are using because that makes the community look bad. Plus there was no need to harass me and rub in that I got banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opaca
Berserker
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 pm

TopherBeaman wrote:
And quit harassing me in games and channels saying "I'm high rank in the community I will just get your appeal declined".
http://imgur.com/GwLFo7m

oh look, you lied.. I wonder if this is the first time this has happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopherBeaman
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Where did I lie? All I was trying to do was simply make up for the confusion we had with gaming, and you take every single thing the wrong way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northern.Lite
Shaman
Shaman

Battle.net Name : Northern.Lite(VBU)/Demoness(VBL)

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I have watched this replay one more time. Topher you stayed in mid from the start of the game, doing everything you could to suicide to the vamps. Standing beside them hoping to get killed, is not just messing with them... any of the longer term players will remember the games with boomer5342 and some others blinking around messing with the vamps. Your approach looks more like intentional suicide than teasing the vamps and I cannot see how else to interpret it. For that reason, the ban of one week for intentional suicide stands.

Next time do not engage in behaviour that will handicap your human allies (yours was the first kill, and therefore revealed the map). I also suggest that you read the rules and follow them when the ban is over. See you in games after the 17th of July.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Refused] Topher_da_beast   

Back to top Go down

[Refused] Topher_da_beast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1